Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SlimVirgin: Pathological Liar and Demagogue
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
Jon Awbrey
One For The Archives …

QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Thu 9th October 2008, 9:45am) *

Let's get something straight here.

SlimVirgin is a Pathological Liar And Demagogue. Her lies and her lynch mob incitations have led to many good editors being hounded, harassed, blocked, and banned from Wikipedia, not to mention defamed all over the Web. The effects of those abuses continue until they have been rectified, and she exhibits not the slightest hint of genuine remorse that would lead her to try and rectify the massive wrongs that she has done. Nor, indeed, can all of those abuses be reversed in the present time frame. It has been a persistent gross error of judgment on the part of the Management of Wikipedia to give her free reign over their domain. Two or three years ago many of these errors might have been reversible, but that is no longer the case.

Abuse Uncorrected Is Abuse Continued.

Jon cool.gif

Jon Awbrey
I want to know who changed the title and locked the previous edition of this thread.

Jon cool.gif
Obesity
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Fri 17th October 2008, 7:52pm) *

I want to know who changed the title and locked the previous edition of this thread.

Jon cool.gif

It was me. I did it to e-rritate you.
Somey
QUOTE(Obesity @ Fri 17th October 2008, 7:00pm) *
It was me. I did it to e-rritate you.

Bad boy! angry.gif

Anyway, I've reopened the thread, but I think Obesity had the right idea in retitling it. The original title, which is now the title of this thread, is just too provocative, and was probably instrumental in causing our current Resident Conspiracy Wacko, Mr. Flash, to post another nonsensical bit of nonsense to it. And I actually thought the sentiments expressed in the original thread were quite apt.

Maybe if Obesity had just retitled it simply "Liar and Demagogue" instead... the word "Pathological" implies a psychological diagnosis that nobody here is especially qualified to make, at least not over the internet.
Somey
I've also merged the two threads... sorry for any confusion!
Jon Awbrey
Recent developments tempt me to amend the statement made in the title, though for the sake of historical accuracy and continuity I think the original, er, initial title ought to remain as this moving finger wrote it.

At any rate, were I to write it today, I would have to write:

SlimVirgin : Pathogenic Liar and Demogorgon

Ja Ja boing.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.