Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Confession
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > Durova
Zeraeph
Where Durova was concerned I have been SO GULLIBLE.

A year ago, during the arbcom, she played me, by private email, like a fish on a line... and I bought it to the point where I have actually defended her to others...

I won't bore you with the redundant details, but I must have been off my head.

I have now, quite suddenly, recovered...

Isn't that nice?

smile.gif
Moulton
Back when Greg Kohs was wrestling with Durova, I wrote a song for the occasion.

I just can't help myself. I write the songs because it drives the control phreaks crazy.

So if my songs drive you to distraction, now you know what kind of phool you are.

Title: What Kind of Troll Am I?
Artist: Moulton
Midi: What Kind of Fool Am I?

(From "Stop the Scam, I Want To Beg Off")

What kind of troll am I, who never signed my name?
It seems that mine's the only clique I have been slinking with.

What kind of sham is this? An empty shell, a lonely cell
In which a hardened heart must dwell?

What kind of quips are these that lied with every diss?
That thundered empty words of Jove that left me alone like this?

Why can't I find remorse like any other man?
And maybe then I'll know what kind of troll I am.

What kind of clown am I? What do I know of strife?
Why can't I cast away the mask of play and have a life?

Why can't I find remorse, till I eschew this scam?
And maybe then I'll know what kind of troll I am.

Zeraeph
Ah Moulton,

I jest KNOWED you would have a song for the occasion...

biggrin.gif

Moulton
QUOTE(Zeraeph @ Tue 6th January 2009, 11:09pm) *
Ah Moulton,

I jest KNOWED you would have a song for the occasion...

biggrin.gif

Barsoom Tork Associates provides songs for all occasions.

We even have songs for those special occasions when we are expressly asked not to write songs.
Zeraeph
QUOTE(Moulton @ Wed 7th January 2009, 4:25am) *

laugh.gif

...but better yet...the silly little madam just took another crack at playing me by email...

Can you beat that?

Unfortunately it was based on two flawed assumptions:

a) That I am either profoundly dyslexic, or a moron, or both. (ok, I can see how the past 12 months gullability MIGHT suggest that, but actually, I simply didn't bother keeping track of anyone, at all...not even SG...and if you knew the 12 months I have had you would know why...)
b) That I actually want any more to do with that toxic kiddie's playground over there.

But then some people will believe anything that makes them feel they have power over you.

PS. What in the WORLD is a "schmendrick"?
Somey
QUOTE(Zeraeph @ Tue 6th January 2009, 10:44pm) *

It's a Yiddish term used to refer to a stupid person.

As per the above, I don't suppose we're going to be treated to any "redundant details" on just what this is all about? If not, this thread belongs in the Support Group, I'm afraid.
Zeraeph
QUOTE(Somey @ Wed 7th January 2009, 4:50am) *

QUOTE(Zeraeph @ Tue 6th January 2009, 10:44pm) *

It's a Yiddish term used to refer to a stupid person.

As per the above, I don't suppose we're going to be treated to any "redundant details" on just what this is all about? If not, this thread belongs in the Support Group, I'm afraid.

Can I get back to you on that Somey...tell you why...it's 5am here (which, for now, should be enough "why" really) and it is all about a long, complex email dialogue with Durova during the arbcom, in which she took it upon herself to "befriend" me and persuade me to invoke the "right to vanish" for the sake of my health (which was halfway to hospital at the time, with pneumonia, for which the arbcom just ignored my request for a few days to recover, quite publicly), so far, it just seems humane...

But tonight I catch her saying the OPPOSITE about me during Mattisse's RFC...do a little checking I should have done before - that arbcom was absolutely poisonous and blatently untruthful and unfair, I genuinelly haven't ever been able to make myself read it all, or even most of it, and realise she was playing me all along, saying one thing in private and another to the arbcom, you have to remember I was seriously, physically ill, and, eventually HAD to prioritise finding a way to let it all go and just recover...I couldn't look, she knew that.

I challenged her by email tonight (and drew her attention to the fact that I still have the entire email dialogue), and bless me of she doesn't turn around and try to con me into letting her "direct" a request for a review of the arbcom...

I am sort of staggered by her front...but I posted it here simply because I most certainly have been stupid enough to defend Durova to a lot of people over the past year, and even, god help me, recommend that she could be trusted...

I need to retract that as openly as possible, just to be fair.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.