Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slim reports Tundrabuggy as sock of banned user Dajudem
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
The Adversary
wtf.gif
Hell has frozen over??

<edit>
(While were are at it: a little bird has been singing to me that Isarig/Tewfik is very much back)
Heat
QUOTE(The Adversary @ Mon 11th May 2009, 3:01am) *

wtf.gif
Hell has frozen over??

<edit>
(While were are at it: a little bird has been singing to me that Isarig/Tewfik is very much back)

I know a number of people who felt that SV views in the I/P area in the past was a function of a desire to build alliances and get a gaming advantage rather than a product of sincerely held beliefs. It's possible she's realized that the back of the pro-Israel faction on Wikipedia has been broken and she's now trying to dissociate herself from them for self-serving reasons. Perhaps now that Jay is no longer a power on WP and will no longer have the ability to feed her privileged information she has no reason not to opportunistically switch sides in an attempt to rehabilitate herself. It would be more convincing if she actually admitted she's been wrong in the past.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.