Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SlimVirgin -- vanguard of a new generation of Israel-Palestine editors?
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
gomi

I have no idea what to think of this, but it deserves note: on the very day of Jayjg's defrocking and defenstration, before the epaulets have hit the ground and before his corpse is even cold (to mix my metaphors horribly, I know), SlimVirgin (T-C-L-K-R-D) begins editing Israel-Palestine articles for the first time with a long series of edits about the Exodus from Lydda (T-H-L-K-D), otherwise known as the "Lydda Death March". Indeed, Slim has sequestered a copy of the article in her laboratory for experimentation.

Now, a brief review of her edits to the article appear, at first glance, to be meritorious. However, little on Wikipedia is what it appears. I put it to this worthy group: why is Slim stepping into the morass of Israel-Palestine? and Why so soon after Jayjg's demise?

These questions are a subset of the ongoing series: SlimVirgin: mendacious or meretricious? biggrin.gif

Heat
QUOTE(gomi @ Wed 13th May 2009, 7:05am) *

I have no idea what to think of this, but it deserves note: on the very day of Jayjg's defrocking and defenstration, before the epaulets have hit the ground and before his corpse is even cold (to mix my metaphors horribly, I know), SlimVirgin (T-C-L-K-R-D) begins editing Israel-Palestine articles for the first time with a long series of edits about the Exodus from Lydda (T-H-L-K-D), otherwise known as the "Lydda Death March". Indeed, Slim has sequestered a copy of the article in her laboratory for experimentation.

Now, a brief review of her edits to the article appear, at first glance, to be meritorious. However, little on Wikipedia is what it appears. I put it to this worthy group: why is Slim stepping into the morass of Israel-Palestine? and Why so soon after Jayjg's demise?

These questions are a subset of the ongoing series: SlimVirgin: mendacious or meretricious? biggrin.gif

Opportunistic. She used to be a regular at I/P articles tag-teaming with Jayjg and others and then stopped until now. I suspect she's trying to dissociate herself from her old allies and ingratiate herself to their opponents such as Nishidani in an attempt to rehabilitate her image. Obviously Jayjg et al are no longer of use to her.

I'm just wondering when her former allies and BFFs will start screaming 'betrayal'?

Then again, some old habits are hard to break.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Heat @ Wed 13th May 2009, 4:38am) *

QUOTE(gomi @ Wed 13th May 2009, 7:05am) *

Opportunistic. She used to be a regular at I/P articles tag-teaming with Jayjg and others and then stopped until now. I suspect she's trying to dissociate herself from her old allies and ingratiate herself to their opponents such as Nishidani in an attempt to rehabilitate her image. Obviously Jayjg et al are no longer of use to her.

I'm just wondering when her former allies and BFFs will start screaming 'betrayal'?

Hell will truly freeze over when we catch her adding to List of British Jews.

The question, of course, is where is the new power-center at WP? What is their game, their set of OWNed articles. Slim will be be our housefly; WP shit-and-decay detector. Where she goes, that's where the rot and turds on that site will be.
Son of a Yeti
There is an upside. She may cease trolling WR.

evilgrin.gif
Heat
QUOTE(Son of a Yeti @ Wed 13th May 2009, 9:55pm) *

evilgrin.gif

She ran away last month after her attempt to ignore uncomfortable questions didn't result in them going away.
TungstenCarbide
QUOTE(Heat @ Wed 13th May 2009, 9:58pm) *

evilgrin.gif

She ran away last month after her attempt to ignore uncomfortable questions didn't result in them going away.

No kidding. As soon as the questions got tough she switched gears and called WR a bunch of old men who liked to sit around and pick on women.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(TungstenCarbide @ Wed 13th May 2009, 3:09pm) *

QUOTE(Heat @ Wed 13th May 2009, 9:58pm) *

evilgrin.gif

No kidding. As soon as the questions got tough she switched gears and called WR a bunch of old men who liked to sit around and pick on women.

Which is true, of course. It's not nearly as entertaining to just sit here and pick on other grumpy old men. yecch.gif

Of course, the idea is to tease women and get some flack in return. It's really very uncool when they melt into a puddle on the floor with a witch's hat over it.
Heat
It is curious, even bizarre, that Slim is now obsessively editing the Lydda Death March article, started by an editor, Tiamut, whom she once blocked, and who were among the, relatively few, people voting for SV to get desysopped at the Cla-FM-SV case. Now she's trying desperately to suck up to the editor she once persecuted.

"The Office" should consider casting a character based on SV - she's the perfect office political animal. Cravenly self-serving with no ethics or loyalty whatsoever.
Herschelkrustofsky
The name change is almost comically ironic. Evidently they didn't think to call it "Allegations of a Lydda Death March."
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Thu 14th May 2009, 10:24am) *

The name change is almost comically ironic. Evidently they didn't think to call it "Allegations of a Lydda Death March."

Or maybe — "Reports of a Lydda Death March Greatly Exaggerated" —

But let's not give them any ideas …

Jon hrmph.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.