Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Extremist and Fringe"
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
Angela Kennedy
QUOTE(Angela Kennedy @ Tue 1st September 2009, 8:20pm) *

And we've got Guy back again:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Simon_We...entence_removed

The issue here is not whether they use my work, but that Guy Chapman, once again, is POV pushing and attempting to discredit me, using WP to do it.

Robin Hood is also quite irritating: "I've not read something but it's obviously rubbish' being his main refrain.

Herschelkrustofsky
Could you provide a little context here? I read the Wessely article and took a look at the One Click website. However, as far as the WikiMMORPGism on the talk page is concerned, sometimes you can't tell the players without a scorecard.
EricBarbour
QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Fri 9th October 2009, 8:10am) *

Could you provide a little context here?

Old stuff. Guy at his worst, and Jimbo at his most clueless.
Herschelkrustofsky
Ach, so.
Angela Kennedy
QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sat 10th October 2009, 3:13am) *

QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Fri 9th October 2009, 8:10am) *

Could you provide a little context here?

Old stuff. Guy at his worst, and Jimbo at his most clueless.

Cheers Eric, Thanks for putting that up. I was just about to lanch into a convoluted exposition for Hersch- which on reflection would have been torture for him happy.gif

I put this up in a new thread because I wanted to highlight this was about Guy Chapman. Maybe there is some way we can merge? How would I go about getting that done?
Herschelkrustofsky
I can do that, if you wish. You want to merge it with the thread that Eric links to?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.