Brutus
Article Michael Snow

Who is Ksnow? His mother? or a SOCK biggrin.gif

Revision history of Michael Snow.

Ksnow history

Hi Mom!!
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Brutus @ Sat 3rd October 2009, 6:49pm) *

Yeah, we already noted that Ksnow added biographical info about where Micheal was born that nobody else outside family was likely to know. He deleted it, of course. But at one time, it was in his BLP.

Some people just are incapable of drawing an inference. Michael Mormon Snow apparently just took one look and said "Dear old Mom, she DOES get out of hand." And that was where his brain shut down and quit. huh.gif
Appleby
So is it a valid defence against sockpuppetry and similar offences that it was really your mother? Is that better than the old roommate ploy?
CharlotteWebb
QUOTE(Appleby @ Sun 4th October 2009, 3:05pm) *

So is it a valid defence against sockpuppetry and similar offences that it was really your mother? Is that better than the old roommate ploy?

Yes... but only as references to one's mother are more insulting than the first accusation. dry.gif
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Appleby @ Sun 4th October 2009, 8:05am) *

Apparently. dry.gif

However, in this case, the Ksnow account inserted exactly the sort of stuff into dear Michael's bio, that a loving mother would. I'm amazed the color of his first poo wasn't added. So in this case, I actually believe him. His problem is not that he's evil or deceptive. His problem is that he's a clueless, trusting noob. The sort of thing we expect of Mormons and programmers when it comes to social issues. Computers don't lie, so why should people? It all reminds me of the premise of that film The Invention of Lying. Shit, I think that came after somebody's trip to Salt Lake City, the capital of scam-fodder.

Programmers-- don't get me started on programmers. A programmer I knew once hired two key people for two different companies, and BOTH of them turned out to be spies, one with a huge criminal record associated with alcoholism. Infinite corporate eventual damage in both cases. He didn't check either one's background. Why should he, when they both TOLD him they were nice people with clean pasts?

One of the stories is so much like the Carolyn Doran fiasco at WMF that you could nearly overlay them. But it was totally unrelated. But look at the people who hired Doran.

Hell, look at how they've all long treated Jimbo:

Jimbo: "It's for the dustry children of Africa"
WMF: "Why of course it's for the dusty children of Africa. If you say so."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.