Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOASTA
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
EricBarbour

QUOTE(Happy drinker @ Mon 9th November 2009, 4:46am) *

No doubt there are those here who wish to shut down Wikipedia completely. However, most others (including I suspect Mr Kohs) would regard it as absurd not to have articles on companies.

Very well. Most people here would agree.

Now: are you going to fix the blatant NPOV problem in the SOASTA article or not?
thekohser
QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sat 14th November 2009, 7:57pm) *

...the blatant NPOV problem in the SOASTA article or not?

Wow, that company raised $6.40 in financing! Imagine what kind of cloud-based application testing platform I might have designed, if only I hadn't wasted my most recent $7 in topping off my gas tank!
EricBarbour
It is the leading provider of cloud-based testing services,[4][5]

Who says? One of the ref links for this statement is broken, the other is on Crunchbase and appears to have come from the company itself.

In fact, most of the links are either from press releases or are not actual news items, and could have been devised or posted by company employees.........
jayvdb
QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sun 15th November 2009, 6:21am) *

It is the leading provider of cloud-based testing services,[4][5]

Who says? One of the ref links for this statement is broken, the other is on Crunchbase and appears to have come from the company itself.

In fact, most of the links are either from press releases or are not actual news items, and could have been devised or posted by company employees.........

It has already been deleted after an AfD, and I wouldn't complain if it went that way again. I started a cleanup, but was distracted by a DRV of "newsletter" Adamantius.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.