Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Badsites! Badsites! Whatcha Gonna Do?!
> Wikimedia Discussion > Bureaucracy > ArbCom Elections > 2009 ArbCom Elections
RDH(Ghost In The Machine)
In his response to Mackan79's question, Old Friend Fred admits that- "Clearly the war on Encyclopaedia Dramatica was ill-advised, at least at the level we took it too. "

I couldn't agree more, Freddie!
Let's walk down memory lane, shall we...

Here he is rummaging through one of my talk archives, along with a lot of other innocent pages.

He goes on for hundreds of pages doing this, with an almost bot-like indiscrimination.

For someone who now admits it was a really bad idea, he certainly went whole hog, batty, batty ape shit about it.

In a way it was even more ridiculous than his infamous clown proposal.

Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(RDH(Ghost In The Machine) @ Wed 2nd December 2009, 2:29pm) *

In his response to Mackan79's question, Old Friend Fred admits that — "Clearly the war on Encyclopaedia Dramatica was ill-advised, at least at the level we took it too."

Let's walk down memory lane, shall we …

Here he is rummaging through one of my talk archives, along with a lot of other innocent pages.

He goes on for hundreds of pages doing this, with an almost bot-like indiscrimination.

For someone who now admits it was a really bad idea, he certainly went whole hog, batty, batty ape shit about it.

Sorry, Casper, but you, like DT, are way behind the curve. BADSITES went automated, global, meta, and underground a long time ago.

See Alas —Jon dry.gif
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Wed 2nd December 2009, 7:40pm) *

QUOTE(RDH(Ghost In The Machine) @ Wed 2nd December 2009, 2:29pm) *

In his response to Mackan79's question, Old Friend Fred admits that — "Clearly the war on Encyclopaedia Dramatica was ill-advised, at least at the level we took it too."

Let's walk down memory lane, shall we …

Sorry, Casper, but you, like DT, are way behind the curve. BADSITES went automated, global, meta, and underground a long time ago.

See Alas —Jon dry.gif

I C. Thankee. I'm really becoming fond of the Review but its signal/noise ratio is less than satisfactory sometimes...still tis better than WP's in that respect.
tongue.gif
dtobias
Perhaps my interview with Bauder would be of interest. (MP3 version)
Herschelkrustofsky
QUOTE(RDH(Ghost In The Machine) @ Wed 2nd December 2009, 11:29am) *

I wonder if Fred was cathexizing his rage on my moniker. It's nice to think that I made a difference.
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Herschelkrustofsky @ Wed 2nd December 2009, 8:35pm) *

QUOTE(RDH(Ghost In The Machine) @ Wed 2nd December 2009, 11:29am) *

I wonder if Fred was cathexizing his rage on my moniker. It's nice to think that I made a difference.

No such word. Pick one:
  1. Cathecting
  2. Catheterizing
Jon cthulhu.gif
Herschelkrustofsky
Hmmm... that's a tough choice. rolleyes.gif
QUOTE(dtobias @ Thu 3rd December 2009, 1:12am) *

Perhaps my interview with Bauder would be of interest. (MP3 version)

It was indeed.
Good interview! And at under 15 mins mercifully short.
You did not play softball with Old Friend Fred either!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.