Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Meta On Meta
> Wikimedia Discussion > Meta Discussion
Jon Awbrey
Oh well, I guess I'll just cache these links here, against the day in the future when the cyborg-archeologists try to figure out what destroyed human civilization — as if they will give a cyborg-rat's ass …

QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 18th December 2009, 11:49am) *

QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Fri 18th December 2009, 11:20am) *

Greg,

Here are some of the threads from last year where I found myself forced to deal with this whole Meta-Global-Link-Control-Badlisting issue. These threads are kinda rambling as I did not have any idea what sort of briar patch I had wandered into and I was just struggling to report events as they happened. Since I don't have the grasp of link economics that you do — much less the ability to someyrize complicated tangles of web maya that Somey has — it might help if you could update the search parameters that are now out of date and otherwise comment on what you see in this Meta-Mess of All The Pedias.Jon Image

Jon, I'm afraid this would make me too weary. We already know the drill, anyway.

Jon Awbrey
For future reference, I think it's pertinent to include Greg's experiences with certain MeatHeads on MetaWikiMedia in this dossier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.