Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anal cleansing
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
Parrot of Doom
Doing a bit of looking around while building Pail closet, I discovered this little gem:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_cleansing

I was surprised when Gropecunt Lane got on TFC. Just imagine that one getting there...
Nerd
QUOTE(Parrot of Doom @ Wed 30th December 2009, 10:10pm) *

Doing a bit of looking around while building Pail closet, I discovered this little gem:

I was surprised when Gropecunt Lane got on TFC. Just imagine that one getting there...

It would never make the main page.
A Horse With No Name
They say "cleanliness" is next to "godliness" -- but when I looked in my dictionary, I found "cleanliness" was next to "cleavage." boing.gif
Parrot of Doom
QUOTE(Nerd @ Wed 30th December 2009, 10:22pm) *

QUOTE(Parrot of Doom @ Wed 30th December 2009, 10:10pm) *

I was surprised when Gropecunt Lane got on TFA. Just imagine that one getting there...

It would never make the main page.

You'd be surprised. I've had women shoving rabbits up their chuffs on TFA, I've also got a Scratching Fanny haunting Cock Lane at FAC smile.gif
Trick cyclist
QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Wed 30th December 2009, 10:56pm) *

They say "cleanliness" is next to "godliness" -- but when I looked in my dictionary, I found "cleanliness" was next to "cleavage." boing.gif

Hmmmmm. blink.gif A strange dictionary indeed. With a clear conscience I can say that no dictionary i know would have those words adjacent. smile.gif
A Horse With No Name
QUOTE(Trick cyclist @ Thu 31st December 2009, 8:13am) *

Hmmmmm. blink.gif A strange dictionary indeed. With a clear conscience I can say that no dictionary i know would have those words adjacent. smile.gif

Coming in 2010: Horseypedia! wink.gif
dogbiscuit
QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Thu 31st December 2009, 1:40pm) *

QUOTE(Trick cyclist @ Thu 31st December 2009, 8:13am) *

Coming in 2010: Horseypedia! wink.gif

Well on P185 of the Sixth Edition of the Concise Oxford Dictionary, cleavage is the last word on the page next to cleanse in the previous column which is immediately below cleanly a. which refers hence ~iness n.

So only 1 line out. Horsey not so daft after all letsgetdrunk.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.