Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It took five tries, but
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
papaya
Five years on, the list of unusual personal names is finally gone. Now what am I going to do?
A Horse With No Name
QUOTE(papaya @ Wed 30th December 2009, 7:55pm) *

Five years on, the list of unusual personal names is finally gone. Now what am I going to do?

Give Chillum a new bong as a thank you gift -- the old pothead finally got one right!

Score one for the deletionists! smile.gif
Somey
QUOTE(papaya @ Wed 30th December 2009, 6:55pm) *

Start on the List of non-marine molluscs of Slovakia (T-H-L-K-D)? Or maybe the List of people who died in road accidents (T-H-L-K-D)...

Just don't mess with the List of sex positions (T-H-L-K-D), or the whole point of Wikipedia will be lost.
A Horse With No Name
QUOTE(Somey @ Wed 30th December 2009, 8:11pm) *

Just don't mess with the List of sex positions (T-H-L-K-D), or the whole point of Wikipedia will be lost.

In other words, don't 86 69? evilgrin.gif
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Wed 30th December 2009, 9:04pm) *

QUOTE(Somey @ Wed 30th December 2009, 8:11pm) *

In other words, don't 86 69? evilgrin.gif

Or Vice Versa sick.gif
CharlotteWebb
I remember that article. Looks like deletionpedia fell down on the job and missed importing this. I was able to save a copy from the google cache but but I'd like to know who had the nerve to remove Argélico Fucks from the list.
Viridae
QUOTE(Somey @ Thu 31st December 2009, 12:11pm) *

QUOTE(papaya @ Wed 30th December 2009, 6:55pm) *

Start on the List of non-marine molluscs of Slovakia (T-H-L-K-D)? Or maybe the List of people who died in road accidents (T-H-L-K-D)...

Tedious though it mght be that first one is not a bad list, and you are unlikley to find that information anywhere else on the net (in that form).
EricBarbour
QUOTE(papaya @ Wed 30th December 2009, 4:55pm) *

Weeellll......you could always go to Chris 73's talkpage, and call him a faggot. laugh.gif
Alison
QUOTE(CharlotteWebb @ Thu 31st December 2009, 2:28pm) *

I remember that article. Looks like deletionpedia fell down on the job and missed importing this. I was able to save a copy from the google cache but but I'd like to know who had the nerve to remove Argélico Fucks from the list.

http://encyc.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_names

(Cyclopia just found Encyc)
thekohser
QUOTE(Alison @ Fri 1st January 2010, 5:37am) *

QUOTE(CharlotteWebb @ Thu 31st December 2009, 2:28pm) *

http://encyc.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_names

(Cyclopia just found Encyc)

Or, there's this: http://www.wikipediareview.com/List_of_unusual_personal_names
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.