Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slim and Byrne
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > SlimVirgin
Piperdown
PETA & Overstock align.

Perhaps those emails with the Virgin and Byrne/Word have borne some positive fruit.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ov...s-80647342.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Internet-ret...4.html?x=0&.v=1

No word yet if Slim will be entering this PETA information in the O'stock article, lol.
Herschelkrustofsky
Well, that's one of life's little ironies. And here I was just thinking of getting myself a good stingray-skin watchband.
Heat
Perhaps this will motivate Slim to eat a steak?
Hell Freezes Over
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Tue 5th January 2010, 4:59pm) *

PETA & Overstock align.

Perhaps those emails with the Virgin and Byrne/Word have borne some positive fruit.

Good for him! smile.gif
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Hell Freezes Over @ Tue 5th January 2010, 12:28pm) *

QUOTE(Piperdown @ Tue 5th January 2010, 4:59pm) *

PETA & Overstock align.

Good for him! smile.gif

Don't make too much of it. PETA makes a big stink about of hunting endangered animals, but less publically they do the same about hunting non-endangered animals. They are, after all, crazy, and a stopped clock is still correct twice a day.

PETA doesn't want you to hunt even common animals. Rather, they're supposed to starve to death slowly, as nature intended.

After criticizing the Humane Society for years about euthanizing animals at shelters, PETA opened their own shelter and promptly started to euthanize animals (only being open about it AFTER they were caught unable to dispose of them). According to this source, they adopted 7 out of over 2000 animals last year, killing the rest. Their total kill is about 21,000 so far. Welcome to reality, PETA. The SPCA does far better.

Where is Ingrid Newkirk with the PETA sponsored free spay-neuter program? Oh, they don't have much of one, do they? They'd rather spend the money criticizing everybody else.

As somebody who's run a free spay neuter clinic for years, and helped adopt hundreds of animals (probably more than PETA has, from the figures I see), I have no patience with PETA. You can safely spay even a weenling kitten at 10 weeks; anybody can learn how (if anything, kittens are easier than adults). But it takes willingness to get your hands dirty (gloves bloody), and not just shoot off your big mouth. Ingrid.

hrmph.gif
Piperdown
Milton, yeah, but they have super hot chicks sporting lettuce and nothing else.
And have you ever shagged a twenty-something PETA-crazed chick with anti-fur lust in her eyes? It's a must for the bucket list. I dunno if PETA has a subdivision membership for "hell-cats (in bed)" but they should. No comment on a "cougar" status....

Oddly enough, PETA and Patrick Byrne share a lot in common PR-wise in that usually the dullard media takes their missives literally and not cheekily.
Trick cyclist
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Wed 6th January 2010, 12:36am) *

And the ever helpful Wikimedia Commons helps us to prove it. smile.gif

Do horses eat lettuce?
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Trick cyclist @ Wed 6th January 2010, 12:32pm) *

QUOTE(Piperdown @ Wed 6th January 2010, 12:36am) *

And the ever helpful Wikimedia Commons helps us to prove it. smile.gif

Do horses eat lettuce?

Gee, a couple of Earthmothers set to keep you from wilting, even as they themselves do....

Unh
Unh
UNH
GOD
Think of the humpback wales!!
Unh

hmmm.gif
I said "whales."

I did say whales, you just didn't hear me correctly. ermm.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.