Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who wants to fix this BLP mess?
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
A Horse With No Name
Well, the BLP mess hit close to home -- articles on two guys that I know have been vandalized (and not for the first time).

The article on Chris Gore claims that he directed "My Big Fat Independent Movie" under the pseudonym Philip Zlotorynski. The article on Philp Zlotorynski repeats that claim and runs Chris Gore's photo.

I know both of these people and they are two very different individuals. However, looking at these articles, you are getting intentionally false information.

Zlotorynski is particularly angry at this and tried to fix the mess himself on a couple of occasions, but the mischief got reverted back to the wrong information.

If any BLP-minded admin is reading this, please fix these errors and protect the pages. This is just plain vandalism. Thanks!
A Horse With No Name
PS And while anyone wants to clean up vandalism, please revert the Moehoeheehaw errors inserted here. Thanks!
A Horse With No Name
Thank you to Milowent for fixing those BLPs. Now can someone please remove the vandalism in the "My Big Fat Independent Movie" article (see above)? smile.gif
Sceptre
Redirected Zlotorynski's article to the MBFIM article; the latter is wholly negative, and, looking at the sources, he's only really notably for MBFIM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.