Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stupid redirects
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
tarantino
To complement Stupid disambiguation pages, here's the beginning of another collection.

I'm pretty sure most of wikipedia's redirects, like the two that follow, would not show up in the index of a real encyclopedia.

Nothing_But_Cunts (T-H-L-K-D) cached copy

Motherfucking_Nigger (T-H-L-K-D) cached copy
Alison
QUOTE(tarantino @ Fri 12th February 2010, 5:51pm) *

To complement Stupid disambiguation pages, here's the beginning of another collection.

I'm pretty sure most of wikipedia's redirects, like the two that follow, would not show up in the index of a real encyclopedia.

Nothing_But_Cunts (T-H-L-K-D) cached copy

Motherfucking_Nigger (T-H-L-K-D) cached copy

Gay Fish (T-H-L-K-D) (Kanye West)
Nobody's Backing Conan (T-H-L-K-D) (NBC)
Cuntfaced Faggot (T-H-L-K-D) (Robert Mugabe)
rolleyes.gif

Apparently, he has issues with Robert Mugabe (and that piece of vandalism lay undetected for two days and would likely have lasted longer than that).
TungstenCarbide
I_never_inhaled (T-H-L-K-D)
I did not inhale (T-H-L-K-D)
tarantino
Tough Titties (T-H-L-K-D) cached copy.
TungstenCarbide
Milk snatcher (T-H-L-K-D)
Sceptre
In all seriousness, "Milk snatcher" isn't really R3-able; I'm aware of the chant and she stepped down as Prime Minister several months before I was born. "Gay fish" could be a plausible search for the South Park episode too (see: the vandalism to the Kanye article after said episode)
Eva Destruction
QUOTE(TungstenCarbide @ Sun 14th February 2010, 5:40am) *

That's hardly an implausible search term; it's arguably her best-known nickname, over 35 years after the event. Britannica uses the term as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.