Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Exclusive tour to Israel, hosted by Michael Lucas
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > David Shankbone
carbuncle
On David Shankbone's blog there is a prominent ad with a picture of a pouty, open-shirted Michael Lucas and the text "Exclusive tour to Israel hosted by Michael Lucas $2755".

This should not be misconstrued as any form or relationship, personal or business, between Shankbone and Lucas, or a conflict of interest in the event that Shankbone returns to WP under any of his old accounts.
BelovedFox
No surprise there...

So Shankbone hasn't returned as of yet, eh? Somehow I think he's unlikely to try and start anew, just because he's amassed too much capital (in his mind) under his name.
Eva Destruction
QUOTE(carbuncle @ Sun 28th February 2010, 6:18pm) *

On David Shankbone's blog there is a prominent ad with a picture of a pouty, open-shirted Michael Lucas and the text "Exclusive tour to Israel hosted by Michael Lucas $2755".

This should not be misconstrued as any form or relationship, personal or business, between Shankbone and Lucas, or a conflict of interest in the event that Shankbone returns to WP under any of his old accounts.

And last week there was an equally prominent ad for Playboy in the same spot. I am (to put it mildly) no fan of Shankers, but it's possible to read too much into what AdSense comes up with.
carbuncle
QUOTE(Eva Destruction @ Sun 28th February 2010, 7:06pm) *

And last week there was an equally prominent ad for Playboy in the same spot. I am (to put it mildly) no fan of Shankers, but it's possible to read too much into what AdSense comes up with.

That would be a reasonable comment if the ad was not being served from Shankbone's server. AdSense appears to have nothing to do with this one.
tarantino
Shankbone's ad for The Economist is odd. The image is hosted in the Montana State University web space of professor Richard S. Wolff. Why would he do that?

http://www.coe.montana.edu/ee/rwolff/EE580...tock-468x60.gif
A Horse With No Name
I almost hate to ask, but where do the tourists sleep? unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.