Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another BLP- Scott W. Rothstein
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles > Biographies of Living Persons
Zoloft
A lurching disaster of a lede for a BLP:
Scott W. Rothstein
Scott W. Rothstein (born June 10, 1962) is a disbarred lawyer and the former managing shareholder, chairman, and chief executive officer of the now-defunct Rothstein Rosenfeldt Adler law firm. He was best known around Fort Lauderdale as "The Jewish Avenger". Scott was known to live the high life of bitches, booze, and blow.

*facepalm*
thekohser
QUOTE(Zoloft @ Tue 2nd March 2010, 4:34pm) *

Scott W. Rothstein
Scott W. Rothstein (born June 10, 1962) is a disbarred lawyer and the former managing shareholder, chairman, and chief executive officer of the now-defunct Rothstein Rosenfeldt Adler law firm. He was best known around Fort Lauderdale as "The Jewish Avenger". Scott was known to live the high life of bitches, booze, and blow.

*facepalm*

Jimbo needs a BLP like that. We could get Danny Wool, Larry Sanger, and Kelly Martin to write it up.
Apathetic
Fixed by ek but still cached by the googs
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Zoloft @ Tue 2nd March 2010, 2:34pm) *

Scott W. Rothstein

*facepalm*

The Jewish Avenger. evilgrin.gif In DC Comics tradition, he would know to have a proper Superhero Costume. Something tasteful and not like a schlepper. Say maybe mix Hasidic elements and perhaps also contemporary business fashion, why not?

Wups, somebody already had this idea, if not exactly as in my imagination, and used it for our very same $1.2 billion dollar stealing Ponzi-artist guy:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=317179105491

Full-Width Image

Only $1.2 billion. A piker compared with Madoff's $50 billion. "And if you wrong us, shall we not avenge?" Or something like that.
Kwork
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Tue 2nd March 2010, 10:24pm) *

QUOTE(Zoloft @ Tue 2nd March 2010, 2:34pm) *

Scott W. Rothstein

*facepalm*

The Jewish Avenger. evilgrin.gif In DC Comics tradition, he would know to have a proper Superhero Costume. Something tasteful and not like a schlepper. Say maybe mix Hasidic elements and perhaps also contemporary business fashion, why not?

Wups, somebody already had this idea, if not exactly as in my imagination, and used it for our very same $1.2 billion dollar stealing Ponzi-artist guy:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=317179105491

Only $1.2 billion. A piker compared with Madoff's $50 billion. "And if you wrong us, shall we not avenge?" Or something like that.

I always thought I have a pretty good sense of humor, but I seem to be missing something here. Bro Roe, could you explain why you think depicting one particular nationality as crooked is funny? Do you think pictures of Blacks holding watermelons are funny too?
Zoloft
This article is representative of the BLP problems I've been finding just looking around semi-randomly. My approach this week is to find out editors who seem somewhat deranged, go back about two years in their contribs, and look at articles they 'contributed' to. Often, I find problematic stuff in these articles, even if the edits are not by them.
CharlotteWebb
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Tue 2nd March 2010, 10:24pm) *

The Jewish Avenger. evilgrin.gif In DC Comics tradition, he would know to have a proper Superhero Costume.

See also List of Jewish super-heroes. ermm.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.