Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who edits the Foundation wiki?
> Wikimedia Discussion > Bureaucracy
thekohser
This is going to be funny, I guarantee it.
anthony
QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 18th March 2010, 6:13pm) *

Damn. Half an hour earlier and I would have gotten a free Credo Reference account courtesy of the Wikimedia Foundation.

First Come First Served? What an incredibly stupid way to hand out 100 free accounts. They almost gave one to me...
Eva Destruction
QUOTE(anthony @ Fri 19th March 2010, 12:04am) *

QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 18th March 2010, 6:13pm) *

Damn. Half an hour earlier and I would have gotten a free Credo Reference account courtesy of the Wikimedia Foundation.

First Come First Served? What an incredibly stupid way to hand out 100 free accounts. They almost gave one to me...

One of the Credo titles seems particularly apt.
dogbiscuit
I find it somewhat ironic that Credo_Reference is tagged as needing further references. tongue.gif

(of course WMF will be monitoring those accounts and be ensuring that they were wisely used, banning those who frittered away a golden opportunity to plagiarise research Wikipedia articles).
Apathetic
QUOTE(anthony @ Thu 18th March 2010, 8:04pm) *

Someone suggested at my talk page that I apply for one... What a waste that would've been =)

Same person left a message at a few other heavily watched pages, which explains the swift disappearance of the available accounts...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.