Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wikipedia Cartoon
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
Jacina
Found right here

Enjoy smile.gif
jayvdb
QUOTE(Jacina @ Thu 22nd April 2010, 7:23am) *

See Wikipedia:Wikipedia in cartoons for a few more.
Herschelkrustofsky
QUOTE(jayvdb @ Thu 22nd April 2010, 12:49am) *
The squirrel cartoon is moronic. The second link is broken. But the excellent Dilbert cartoon is available.
thekohser
QUOTE(jayvdb @ Thu 22nd April 2010, 3:49am) *

QUOTE(Jacina @ Thu 22nd April 2010, 7:23am) *

See Wikipedia:Wikipedia in cartoons for a few more.

They need to add that easel-board drawing that Angela Beesley appreciated so much. You know, the one with the open door, angel wings, hearts, and the WikiLove just pouring out? (I can't find it now, otherwise I'd link to it. Somebody have their hands on that?)
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 22nd April 2010, 3:41pm) *

They need to add that easel-board drawing that Angela Beesley appreciated so much. You know, the one with the open door, angel wings, hearts, and the WikiLove just pouring out? (I can't find it now, otherwise I'd link to it. Somebody have their hands on that?)

Full-Width Image

Or get the mug here.

Jon tongue.gif
EricBarbour
QUOTE(jayvdb @ Thu 22nd April 2010, 12:49am) *

As usual, Wikipedia's "official" list is pathetic.
I see no mention of Greg Williams's cartoons. (Stupid though they tend to be.)
RDH(Ghost In The Machine)
Here
Are
Some
choice selections from me old blog.

Enjoyjoy.
rolleyes.gif

Moulton
When will they get around to Wikipedia:Wikipedia in song parodies?
thekohser
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Thu 22nd April 2010, 3:55pm) *

Or get the mug here.

That's even extra-funny. But, does someone have a link to the original motivational image? That really has to be stored somewhere safe, for posterity, or for criminal investigation when the cult activity charges finally get laid down.
Cedric
QUOTE(thekohser @ Fri 23rd April 2010, 8:09am) *

QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Thu 22nd April 2010, 3:55pm) *

Or get the mug here.

That's even extra-funny. But, does someone have a link to the original motivational image? That really has to be stored somewhere safe, for posterity, or for criminal investigation when the cult activity charges finally get laid down.

The original WR thread, started by Kato, is here, based on the original image which appeared in a slideshow here. Or it used to be there, anyway. Note that page 15 is the only blank in the 16 slide show. Presumably, Angela was not amused by the derivative artwork and may have deleted the slide. However, the original pic still appears on her blog.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.