Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What if... Doctors Without Borders
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
thekohser
From the Yahoo! Answers board, I felt like this one was too good not to share. Let me know what you think.

I think the history of (a very prolific and long-term sockpuppet's) interaction with Wikipedia, consuming what must be hundreds of person-hours "dealing" with their confounding activity, would call into question not only the sanity of the user, but more so that of the Wikimedia Foundation itself and its dutiful "admin corps".

Indeed, imagine if "Doctors Without Borders" flew anyone who wanted to try out surgery (including teenagers, sado-masochists, and neo-Nazis) to Third World countries, handed them a surgical toolkit, and pointed to a line of deathly-ill patients on stretchers, and said, "Here you go everybody -- the FIELD HOSPITAL WHERE ANYONE CAN PRACTICE".

Would you donate to Doctors Without Borders after seeing that circus transpire a few thousand times?

Moulton
Well, as long as they were practicing medicine with high levels of accuracy, excellence, and ethics, I don't see a problem with it.
Zoloft
What if chipmunks had a strategic nuclear capability?
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Zoloft @ Wed 26th May 2010, 1:18pm) *

They do … but the spectre of Mutual Acorn Destruction keeps them at bay.

Jon ph34r.gif
Zoloft
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Wed 26th May 2010, 5:24pm) *

Jon ph34r.gif

Chip doesn't bother me so much, but the idea of Dale hovering over 'the button' gives me paws.
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Zoloft @ Wed 26th May 2010, 2:23pm) *

Jon ph34r.gif

Chip doesn't bother me so much, but the idea of Dale hovering over 'the button' gives me paws.

Full-Width Image
A……L……V……I……N……N……N…!……!……!……!……!……!……!

Milton Roe
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Wed 26th May 2010, 10:24am) *

Jon ph34r.gif

Didn't we see that played out last year? They all imploded and finally the last ones disappeared a couple of months ago. It was them dang conservatives and them dag-nab concealed cameras.

Ah, for the days of the good old liberals who had the idea that "preditory lending," is when the banks, acting under the pressure of the Feds, want to lend people money that everybody knows they can't possibly pay back. Whoopie. Well, the taxpayer is there to pick up the mess. We'll miss you and your tax-avoiding prostitutes on the dole, so much! You made the Democratic Party what it is today. Which is to say, as corrupt as the Republican Party, if not quite so nasty.

EricBarbour
QUOTE(Zoloft @ Wed 26th May 2010, 11:23am) *

Please, I beg you, don't mention the name "Chip" on this forum.
Too many bad memories. yak.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.