Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Duck Test
> Media Forums > News Worth Discussing
WR Editorials
If you look like a duck, swim like a duck, and quack like a duck, you're probably going to be banned from Wikipedia for being a "sockpuppet" of an actual duck.

http://wikipediareview.com/blog/20100614/the-duck-test/
Moulton
Kudos to HK. It's a well-written piece.
TungstenCarbide
very nice.
thekohser
...Wikipedia’s leading peckers...

Awesome.
A Horse With No Name
It is actually quite insulting to ducks. I mean, really, if you were a duck, would you want to be compared to a Wikipediot? unhappy.gif
Moulton
Wasn't there a movie about that? Horrid the Duck?
victim of censorship
QUOTE(Moulton @ Mon 14th June 2010, 6:44pm) *

Wikipediot admins are full of duck shit and eat duckshit so, the the only brains wikipediots have is Duck shit. Thats why the test is appealing, to shit for brains wikipediot admins.
Eva Destruction
QUOTE(victim of censorship @ Tue 15th June 2010, 12:12am) *

QUOTE(Moulton @ Mon 14th June 2010, 6:44pm) *

Wikipediot admins are full of duck shit and eat duckshit so, the the only brains wikipediots have is Duck shit. Thats why the test is appealing, to shit for brains wikipediot admins.

I'll have you know, I eat nothing but the finest goose shit, with the shit of herring gulls on a Friday as a lip service to Catholicism. I find duck shit terribly declasse, unless served in a light soup.
GlassBeadGame
Welcome to Free(Kulture)donia.

A User
QUOTE(Eva Destruction @ Tue 15th June 2010, 9:21am) *

... with the shit of herring gulls on a Friday as a lip service to Catholicism ....

Do they taste like chips? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.