Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sending a boy to do a man's job
> Wikimedia Discussion > Bureaucracy
A Horse With No Name
For those who still find anemic amusement in the RfA process: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Req...hip/Connormah_2

Despite closing at 75%, the 'crat AnonymousDissident closed it as "no consensus," claiming that "It's my assessment that these issues and the prevalence of their mention among the opposition do not allow for a promotion."

Huh? Isn't this AD kid about 13 or 14 years old? And no one sees anything wrong in letting a kid run around and determine who can be an administrator?

I remember Brad telling us that the rules were jiggered about to keep minors off Arbcom. Maybe it is time to jigger the rules again to keep the under-18 set off the 'crat bench?
CharlotteWebb
QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Sat 17th July 2010, 11:25am) *

I remember Brad telling us that the rules were jiggered about to keep minors off Arbcom. Maybe it is time to jigger the rules again to keep the under-18 set off the 'crat bench?

Enforcing that fairly would require requiring bureaucrats to expose themselves to Cary Bass.

That's not the status quo as Bureaucrats do not have heightened access to "non-public data" as defined by WMF (or the ability to assign user-rights which confer such access).

It may be difficult to convince the WMF to require paperwork for any other reason.

Who is the candidate in question and why should anyone care?
A Horse With No Name
QUOTE(CharlotteWebb @ Sat 17th July 2010, 6:38am) *
Enforcing that fairly would require requiring bureaucrats to expose themselves to Cary Bass.

Hmmmm....kinky! evilgrin.gif

QUOTE(CharlotteWebb @ Sat 17th July 2010, 6:38am) *
Who is the candidate in question and why should anyone care?

Indeed, who cares about him when there's you slinking about in your Catwoman style. Grrrr! boing.gif
ulsterman
QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Sun 18th July 2010, 12:38am) *

there's you slinking about in your Catwoman style. Grrrr! boing.gif

I thought that it was Selina who posed as Catwoman? confused.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.