Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk5384
> Wikimedia Discussion > The Wikipedia Annex
Peter Damian
Seems a decent enough editor (I haven't looked in detail).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:ANI...ing_User:Mk5384

And the people on the other side of it seem like the usual sackfull of c--nts.

Request reason: "I'm leaving within the next 2 hours, so it's of little consequence if I'm unblocked. However, I'd be remiss if I didn't do this, even as a formality. Lar is obviously quite a corrupt admin, and now that I've reviewed his work, it appears he's even more so. Lar got involved recently with an issue that his own wife raised at ANI. I don't see how this guy can be trusted to make sound decisions about anyone. Lar claims on his user page that he is a 51 year old man who likes to play with LEGOS. I'm sure that's why the banal comment about toy soldiers hit him so hard. As i said, I'll have no time to edit, so it's of little consequence if I'm unblocked, other than principal. There's an obvious COI with this guy."

And the talk page is entertaining

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=374319771

The usual sermonising from pompous dickhead admins.

:::::MK5384, I would advise you to take this matter seriously, and to avoid using "it's someone else's fault" as a defense. Didn't work for my kids, won't work for you. Ditto "Board X did not impose a penalty" or whatever. (much less "I didn't know that user was female".. that won't fly either) This is about your behavior, not anyone else's. Focus on that, take feedback on board and improve. ++[[User:Lar|Lar]]: [[User_talk:Lar|t]]/[[Special:Contributions/Lar|c]] 04:18, 7 June 2010 (UTC)

Don't you have some toy soldiers to play with, or something?Mk5384

This edit [toy soldiers] is unacceptable. You were counseled to rethink your approach. Take some time and reflect if you're cut out for editing here or not. ++Lar: t/c 01:53, 8 June 2010 (UTC)

It has everything.
A Horse With No Name
Lar is obviously quite a corrupt admin, and now that I've reviewed his work, it appears he's even more so. Lar got involved recently with an issue that his own wife raised at ANI. I don't see how this guy can be trusted to make sound decisions about anyone. Lar claims on his user page that he is a 51 year old man who likes to play with LEGOS. I'm sure that's why the banal comment about toy soldiers hit him so hard.

evilgrin.gif

QUOTE(Peter Damian @ Tue 20th July 2010, 2:26pm) *

Especially Malik Shabazz's insults -- good thing he is an admin, otherwise he'd be blocked for shooting his big mouth off.
Peter Damian
QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Tue 20th July 2010, 7:32pm) *

Lar is obviously quite a corrupt admin, and now that I've reviewed his work, it appears he's even more so. Lar got involved recently with an issue that his own wife raised at ANI. I don't see how this guy can be trusted to make sound decisions about anyone. Lar claims on his user page that he is a 51 year old man who likes to play with LEGOS. I'm sure that's why the banal comment about toy soldiers hit him so hard.

evilgrin.gif

QUOTE(Peter Damian @ Tue 20th July 2010, 2:26pm) *

Especially Malik Shabazz's insults -- good thing he is an admin, otherwise he'd be blocked for shooting his big mouth off.

Is he one of your mates, horsey? His user page http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=374122719 says a member of the thoroughbred project. And that "This user likes horses, especially on a sandwich."
A Horse With No Name
QUOTE(Peter Damian @ Tue 20th July 2010, 2:36pm) *

Is he one of your mates, horsey? His user page http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=374122719 says a member of the thoroughbred project. And that "This user likes horses, especially on a sandwich."

I can't say that I know this guy...after a while, it is difficult to tell the trolls apart, especially when they start putting numbers in their names.

True or false: Lar was the inspiration for Orson Welles' "Mr. Arkadin"?
Peter Damian
QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Tue 20th July 2010, 7:42pm) *

I can't say that I know this guy...after a while, it is difficult to tell the trolls apart, especially when they start putting numbers in their names.

True

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyVvSWvL764
EricBarbour
If you don't think the block needs to run its course, why not unblock me?

My comment was for the reviewing admin (though it had already been reviewed by the time I posted it). –xenotalk 15:29, 19 July 2010 (UTC)

Kww has said numerous times, "I would have indefed you", and he was obviously just waiting for the chance to do this.Mk5384 (talk) 15:22, 19 July 2010 (UTC)

And notice, when I made apologies in the past, Kww was not on that list. That he would block me for "edit warring", whilst turning a blind eye to the others reinforces what I've always believed about him.Mk5384 (talk) 15:24, 19 July 2010 (UTC)

These comments don't seem relevant or constructive, I'd suggest removing them. If it helps, I almost blocked you for edit warring as well. –xenotalk 15:29, 19 July 2010 (UTC)

They're revelant, as Kww is a corrupt fucking cocksucker who would have the audacity to block me for something at least two others did.Mk5384 (talk) 15:31, 19 July 2010 (UTC)

I have increased your block to two weeks in response to your above attack on Kww. --Anthony.bradbury"talk" 15:36, 19 July 2010 (UTC)

Well fuck you too, while you're at it.Mk5384 (talk) 15:39, 19 July 2010 (UTC)

I like that guy.
Moulton
See, it works just like whacking someone in Mafia Wars.
A Horse With No Name
QUOTE(Peter Damian @ Wed 21st July 2010, 2:06am) *

QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Tue 20th July 2010, 7:42pm) *

True

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyVvSWvL764

A walking-talking-drinking Lar! Superb! laugh.gif

And, by the way, "Mr. Arkadin" is a genuinely fun movie. If you get bored on WP or WR, check it out in its entirety!
A Horse With No Name
Say, who is this RIPGC guy who scribbled on Mk5384's talk page? For someone who has only been an editor for less than two months, RIPGC seems unusually well-versed in Wikipolitics and Wikiculture -- including a joke orange message line on his talk page! I would imagine that he'd raise some red flags...or maybe he's one of those socks that Arbcom likes to protect (after all, an arbitrator with a history of abusing checkuser privileges left a friendly message on the talk page!).
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Wed 21st July 2010, 12:21pm) *

Say, who is this RIPGC guy who scribbled on Mk5384's talk page? For someone who has only been an editor for less than two months, RIPGC seems unusually well-versed in Wikipolitics and Wikiculture -- including a joke orange message line on his talk page! I would imagine that he'd raise some red flags...or maybe he's one of those socks that Arbcom likes to protect (after all, an arbitrator with a history of abusing checkuser privileges left a friendly message on the talk page!).

That's a classic cliché in Wikipedian infighting, isn't it?
A Horse With No Name
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Wed 21st July 2010, 3:15pm) *

Can a cliché be a classic? blink.gif
Milton Roe
QUOTE(A Horse With No Name @ Wed 21st July 2010, 12:25pm) *

QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Wed 21st July 2010, 3:15pm) *

Can a cliché be a classic? blink.gif

Can a cliché NOT be classic? I suppose the answer to both questions depends on whether or not we've agreed to limit ourselves to the narrow "cliché-universe" ™. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.