Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wikipediaart
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
SB_Johnny
I don't know what possessed me to do so, but I followed one of VoC's signature links, then tried to see what wikipediaart.org is up to now. Dead and gone it seems?

Oh, maybe just got overrun with interest about the show tonight? laugh.gif
the fieryangel
QUOTE(SB_Johnny @ Thu 19th August 2010, 11:20pm) *

I don't know what possessed me to do so, but I followed one of VoC's signature links, then tried to see what wikipediaart.org is up to now. Dead and gone it seems?

Oh, maybe just got overrun with interest about the show tonight? laugh.gif

I don't know about the website, but this performance took place yesterday evening :

For Sean Fletcher and Isabel Reichert’s Wikipedia Art Remix, two actors perform a scene appropriated from Edward Albee’s play Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf. The dialogue between the iconic characters George and Martha incorporates highlights from the Articles for Deletion page of Wikipedia Art, an intervention by Scott Kildall and Nathaniel Stern on Wikipedia, so the couple’s argument becomes one about whether or not art can exist on Wikipedia.

So, even if the site is gone, Wikipedia Art is still very much alive and kicking!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.