Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wikipedia stuff at Princeton
> Wikimedia Discussion > Bureaucracy
thekohser
I couldn't imagine a worse way for me to spend my birthday, so I won't be attending.
Herschelkrustofsky
Representatives from the Wikimedia Foundation will discuss the policies and principles that govern the operations of the Wikipedia community, along with new efforts to make Wikipedia more relevant to governance, debate, and teaching in the broader world of public policy. How are wiki disputes handled? What do the wiki guidelines of “be bold” and “so fix it” mean? What opportunities do professors have to incorporate wiki editing in their curricula? What is the Wikimedia Public Policy Initiative doing on Princeton’s campus this year? Several Princeton faculty members will offer their reflections on these questions and others.
Sounds pretty ominous. It should be recalled that Princeton is presently home to Peter Singer (T-H-L-K-D), high-profile fascist and animal rights advocate, beloved by some high-ranking Wikipediots.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.