Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Arb Plagiarism nonsense?
> Wikimedia Discussion > The Wikipedia Annex
Ottava
This discuss (see what is before the diff) is interesting.

Anyone remember when I pointed out all of the plagiarism before? I mean, this was all well known. I pointed out this problem and others of Rlevse's. But his are minor compared to others.

Anyone remember when I was the one who checked DYK and FAC for plagiarism? After being banned, how many others took over doing the job?

P.S., I think it is lame that Rlevse retired over something that is old, old knowledge. I mean, gesh Sandy, I pointed out this stuff to her a long time ago but she stopped listening to me quite a long time ago anyway.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Ottava @ Sun 31st October 2010, 4:14pm) *

P.S., I think it is lame that Rlevse retired over something that is old, old knowledge. I mean, gesh Sandy, I pointed out this stuff to her a long time ago but she stopped listening to me quite a long time ago anyway.

ohmy.gif
A Horse With No Name
QUOTE(Ottava @ Sun 31st October 2010, 6:14pm) *
P.S., I think it is lame that Rlevse retired over something that is old, old knowledge.

If this Randy moment is any indication, it would appear that his retirement will benefit Wikipedia immensely. dry.gif

QUOTE(Ottava @ Sun 31st October 2010, 6:14pm) *
Anyone remember when I was the one who checked DYK and FAC for plagiarism? After being banned, how many others took over doing the job?

Melanie had a similar situation.

EricBarbour
Perhaps this should be combined with the other Rlevse thread?
Ottava
QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sun 31st October 2010, 11:43pm) *

It isn't about Rlevse. It is about SandyGeorgia not paying attention to stuff that I told her about for a very long time and ArbCom booting the only person who actually did plagiarism checks at DYK and FAC.
Zoloft
QUOTE(Ottava @ Sun 31st October 2010, 8:47pm) *
It isn't about Rlevse. It is about SandyGeorgia not paying attention to stuff that I told her about for a very long time and ArbCom booting the only person who actually did plagiarism checks at DYK and FAC.
I agree. Combine them. It's essentially the same topic.
Killiondude
Note this interesting thread on WP:BN (permalink in case it is archived). Polargeo's entrance is kind of lulzy.
Giano
QUOTE(Ottava @ Mon 1st November 2010, 3:47am) *

Tell me Ottava, why does everything always come back to being about you?

Giacomo
SB_Johnny
QUOTE(Giano @ Tue 2nd November 2010, 6:19pm) *

Giacomo

Uh, because Galileo was wrong and the universe revolves around Ottava. Try to keep up. rolleyes.gif
Ottava
QUOTE(SB_Johnny @ Tue 2nd November 2010, 6:30pm) *

QUOTE(Giano @ Tue 2nd November 2010, 6:19pm) *

Giacomo

Uh, because Galileo was wrong and the universe revolves around Ottava. Try to keep up. rolleyes.gif

Take that, Copernicus!
EricBarbour
QUOTE(Killiondude @ Tue 2nd November 2010, 10:56am) *
Note this interesting thread on WP:BN (permalink in case it is archived). Polargeo's entrance is kind of lulzy.

I don't think of that as lulzy....although this definitely is:
I think people have kicked Rlevse while he's down enough; I wish they'd stop. <--what Roux said, in handy template form. --Floquenbeam (talk) 15:07, 2 November 2010 (UTC)

What?? We haven't finished kicking him yet!!..........
lilburne
QUOTE(Killiondude @ Tue 2nd November 2010, 5:56pm) *

Polargeo is noted for TEH lolz
EricBarbour
QUOTE(lilburne @ Wed 3rd November 2010, 7:15am) *
Polargeo is noted for TEH lolz

wave.gif Doesn't happen often enough.

So......What kind of "encyclopedia" is written by people bearing names like "Flying Jazz", "WereSpielChequers", "Baseball Bugs", "Dr. Blofeld", "KillerChihuahua", or "SarekOfVulcan"?
Does that sound like a good encyclopedia to you, or a joke?.........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.