Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nuts for Brad Patrick, Esq.
> Wikimedia Discussion > Bureaucracy
Milton Roe
Although attorney Brad Patrick never drew a paycheck at WMF, he did a lot of work. In 2006, it was his opinion that the new administrator and board member Essjay was so powerful that it was not a good idea to mess with him about matters such as indef blocking people.

Ever since then, I have remembered Brad at Christmas, as he seems a victim of malnutrition. I am pretty sure that he is not getting enough pecans, almonds, filberts, and so on, to provide his brain with the correct essential fatty acids needed to make good decisions. Thus, it's that time of year to suggest ONCE AGAIN, that all caring people send Brad Patrick some nuts to replace those he doesn't have.

Donations of nuts, eg, Planter's Gift Baskets can be sent to:

Nutless Brad Patrick Donation Drive
Wikimedia Foundation Inc.
149 New Montgomery Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105

I believe WMF is still acting as Brad's contacts with the outside world, until his deficiencies are corrected.

Thank you and god bless.

Milton Roe
thekohser
I know this is some form of mildly funny satire, but to set facts...

Brad Patrick drew a generous paycheck from the WMF, and Essjay was never a "board" member.

melloden
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Fri 17th December 2010, 11:44pm) *

Although attorney Brad Patrick never drew a paycheck at WMF, he did a lot of work. In 2006, it was his opinion that the new administrator and board member Essjay was so powerful that it was not a good idea to mess with him about matters such as indef blocking people.

Ever since then, I have remembered Brad at Christmas, as he seems a victim of malnutrition. I am pretty sure that he is not getting enough pecans, almonds, filberts, and so on, to provide his brain with the correct essential fatty acids needed to make good decisions. Thus, it's that time of year to suggest ONCE AGAIN, that all caring people send Brad Patrick some nuts to replace those he doesn't have.

Donations of nuts, eg, Planter's Gift Baskets can be sent to:

Nutless Brad Patrick Donation Drive
Wikimedia Foundation Inc.
149 New Montgomery Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105

I believe WMF is still acting as Brad's contacts with the outside world, until his deficiencies are corrected.

Thank you and god bless.

Milton Roe

Should I send a special gift basket to Mike Godwin, too? Although he's already moved out.
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(melloden @ Fri 17th December 2010, 11:28pm) *

Should I send a special gift basket to Mike Godwin, too?

Brazil nuts, of course.

Jon tongue.gif
EricBarbour
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.