Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jimbo clears his mouth of debris
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion > The Jimbo Phenomenon
thekohser
This video is interesting between 0:06 and 0:32, if only to watch whatever it is that's going on inside of the Sole Flounder's mouth.
Infomercial
I'm not even sure Wales was listening to half of the things the guy was saying. He was nodding every five seconds at first, then at about 25 seconds in, he seemed to just be in another world. The completely ambiguous answer he started with and the confusion it developed into shows that he was trying to make sense of what he had just heard. Someone as powerful as Jimbo should really have better communicating skills than that. The interview itself didn't seem worth my time, so I'll just respond to some excerpts from the generously provided text.

It is important to incorporate the entire spectrum of opinions in online communities, not just the extreme views.

The greatest software in the world doesn’t work unless you have certain moral standards and norms within the community.

hrmph.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.