Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's all a blur to me now
> Wikimedia Discussion > The Wikipedia Annex
carbuncle
I'm not saying that the person shown in this picture isn't Amanda Donohoe, but is it really helping the reader by its inclusion in Amanda Donohoe?
Milton Roe
QUOTE(carbuncle @ Sat 12th February 2011, 11:37am) *

I'm not saying that the person shown in this picture isn't Amanda Donohoe, but is it really helping the reader by its inclusion in Amanda Donohoe?

Since it's the only photo in the article, yes it is. A blurry photo is better than no photo.

The Alan Light dude who uploaded it get his jollys by taking runway shows of celebs at Grammys, Oscars, Emmies, film premiers. It's a very.... how shall I put it... gay passtime (are you reminded of Shankbone?), but harmless. I can think of many "straight" activities (trophy and sport hunting, for example) that are way nastier, or more dangerous to children and other living things. dry.gif So what's your beef here?
Jon Awbrey
Er, what's the opposite of “up-skirt” ???

Jon tongue.gif
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Jon Awbrey @ Sat 12th February 2011, 12:02pm) *

Er, what's the opposite of “up-skirt” ???

Jon tongue.gif

Horsey calls it the D'Ecol Etage Shot. evilgrin.gif
carbuncle
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Sat 12th February 2011, 6:51pm) *

QUOTE(carbuncle @ Sat 12th February 2011, 11:37am) *

Since it's the only photo in the article, yes it is. A blurry photo is better than no photo.

The Alan Light dude who uploaded it get his jollys by taking runway shows of celebs at Grammys, Oscars, Emmies, film premiers. It's a very.... how shall I put it... gay passtime (are you reminded of Shankbone?), but harmless. I can think of many "straight" activities (trophy and sport hunting, for example) that are way nastier, or more dangerous to children and other living things. dry.gif So what's your beef here?

If you showed me that image and asked me who it was, even telling me it was a well-known actress, I would not be able to tell you it was Amanda Donohoe. I think it would be better to have no image at all if this is the only other option.
lilburne
QUOTE(carbuncle @ Sat 12th February 2011, 7:21pm) *

If you showed me that image and asked me who it was, even telling me it was a well-known actress, I would not be able to tell you it was Amanda Donohoe. I think it would be better to have no image at all if this is the only other option.

I suspect that I would have pressed delete on a first pass through the photos.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.