Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fumbler Sees Wikipedia As Exercise In Global Demagoguery
> Media Forums > News Worth Discussing
Newsfeed
Founder sees Wikipedia as an exercise in global democracy

STLtoday.com
Giuseppe Aresu Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipedia, pauses during the Ambrosetti Workshop in Cernobbio, near Como, Italy on Friday, Sept. 3, 2010. The Cernobbio Ambrosetti Workshop, a meeting of European executives and political leaders, runs through …
Emperor
QUOTE(Newsfeed @ Sat 26th March 2011, 1:21am) *

Founder sees Wikipedia as an exercise in global democracy

STLtoday.com
Giuseppe Aresu Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipedia, pauses during the Ambrosetti Workshop in Cernobbio, near Como, Italy on Friday, Sept. 3, 2010. The Cernobbio Ambrosetti Workshop, a meeting of European executives and political leaders, runs through …

SUMMARY

democracy - more modern encyclopedia - accurate - wikia - LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE

The article has a nice picture which is available in wallet size all the way up to 30x40. Should be a nice gift for Kohs if anyone's shopping.
thekohser
My school used to kick that school's butt in basketball.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(Newsfeed @ Fri 25th March 2011, 10:21pm) *

yecch.gif

As the subtitle says, founder should read WP:NOTDEMOCRACY. But there I presume ignorance, for behavior that is probably only a result of malice. wink.gif

Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Sat 26th March 2011, 2:53pm) *

QUOTE(Newsfeed @ Fri 25th March 2011, 10:21pm) *

yecch.gif

As the subtitle says, founder should read WP:NOTDEMOCRACY. But there I presume ignorance, for behavior that is probably only a result of malice. wink.gif

Promise them anything …

But give them Gar-bage❢
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.