I know, I know, British Isles stuff again, but stay with it - I'm more interested in the generalities here.

Take a look at this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Adm...identArchive702

It's the paragraph about User:HighKing (I can't get the full web address to work properly here). Tell me why, despite the obvious disruption casued by this dickhead, no admin sees fit to do ANYTHING about it. Yes, maybe they're just pig sick of British Isles, but it seems to me if they'd just grasp the nettle and tackle this HighKing git, the BI problem would be isntantly solved, but NO, they just won't do it.

Then again, another user known as Lancashire Druid came in with a few comments and was immediately indefinitely blocked by that Cornish Tosser admin.

So what gives? It really is getting serious now. HK's edits are now contantly reverted by anons. And if you think he's not disruptive just look at this:

Talk:Carex_hirta

HighKing wants to get rid of British Isles from this topic and in his system gaming way he engages some hapless bastard in the discussion shown above - disruption or what!

Anyway - the point about admins. They are clearly not doing their job in ignoring this problem. Are there any similar cases involving other disputes where these little Hitlers just turn a blind eye to it when it suits them? Who are the really culpable admins in this respect?