Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jimbo's divorce #2 final
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion > The Jimbo Phenomenon
thekohser
I'm no lawyer, but it appears that Jimbo's divorce (#2) is finally through the Pinellas County court system. (You can log-in as "Guest" to see the docket.)

Not bad, Jimbo -- only weeks after his next (reported) fiancee (likely) gave birth (we presume) to his second child.

Are Pinellas County court records considered a "reliable source" on Wikipedia? If so, then the Wikipedia biography about Wales could be improved with this information, no?
lilburne
QUOTE(thekohser @ Sat 11th June 2011, 1:48pm) *

I'm no lawyer, but it appears that Jimbo's divorce (#2) is finally through the Pinellas County court system. (You can log-in as "Guest" to see the docket.)

Not bad, Jimbo -- only weeks after his next (reported) fiancee (likely) gave birth (we presume) to his second child.

Are Pinellas County court records considered a "reliable source" on Wikipedia? If so, then the Wikipedia biography about Wales could be improved with this information, no?

I'm thinking that something could be done along the lines of "A half Jimbo" and "The full Jimbo".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.