Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Someone is making fun of certain groups of people on Wikimedia Commons
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors
Mr.Treason II
Yonidebest, WikiLaurent, Mbz1, Mattbuck and Zoofari are using Jimbo's talk page to spew biased propaganda on to the website. Nested in the propaganda are lies, deceit and attempts to smear certain people. I do not like these lies and I think it's time to blow the cover on the WP/WM racket and reveal their true colours.
Tarc
QUOTE(Mr.Treason II @ Fri 8th July 2011, 3:36am) *

Yonidebest, WikiLaurent, Mbz1, Mattbuck and Zoofari are using Jimbo's talk page to spew biased propaganda on to the website. Nested in the propaganda are lies, deceit and attempts to smear certain people. I do not like these lies and I think it's time to blow the cover on the WP/WM racket and reveal their true colours.

That discussion is from over a year ago.

Though it is amusing to note that Mila's block log at the Commons is even more colorful than her enwiki one.
Mr.Treason II
QUOTE(Tarc @ Sat 9th July 2011, 7:08pm) *

QUOTE(Mr.Treason II @ Fri 8th July 2011, 3:36am) *

That discussion is from over a year ago.

Though it is amusing to note that Mila's block log at the Commons is even more colorful than her enwiki one.

But others are returning (perhaps on behalf of them) to Latuff's discussion page, claiming that it is antisemitism and racism. I have read his caricartures and evaluated them personally. they are neither.
Somey
QUOTE(Mr.Treason II @ Sun 10th July 2011, 12:33pm) *
But others are returning (perhaps on behalf of them) to Latuff's discussion page, claiming that it is antisemitism and racism. I have read his caricartures and evaluated them personally. they are neither.

The discussion on the Latuff talk page on Commons is even older... there's some more recent stuff on Talk:Carlos Latuff on Wikipedia, including a quote of a series of Tweets by Latuff himself about the article, and about Wikipedia in general (hint: he suggests that people should not trust it). Below that are some more recent attempts to actually remove some of the allegations of "anti-semitism" against Latuff...

It's worth noting, I suppose, but ultimately it's the same thing we see from WP all the time when it comes to Israel, Palestine, etc., etc. If anything, this is fairly tame in comparison to how it usually gets.
Mr.Treason II
QUOTE(Somey @ Mon 11th July 2011, 7:30am) *

QUOTE(Mr.Treason II @ Sun 10th July 2011, 12:33pm) *

The discussion on the Latuff talk page on Commons is even older... there's some more recent stuff on Talk:Carlos Latuff on Wikipedia, including a quote of a series of Tweets by Latuff himself about the article, and about Wikipedia in general (hint: he suggests that people should not trust it). Below that are some more recent attempts to actually remove some of the allegations of "anti-semitism" against Latuff...

It's worth noting, I suppose, but ultimately it's the same thing we see from WP all the time when it comes to Israel, Palestine, etc., etc. If anything, this is fairly tame in comparison to how it usually gets.

SV is a known editor on Commons aswell, she can come to delete it anytime because they're the same person, commons:SV and wikip:SV.
Somey
QUOTE(Mr.Treason II @ Mon 11th July 2011, 2:09am) *
SV is a known editor on Commons aswell, she can come to delete it anytime because they're the same person, commons:SV and wikip:SV.

She can? She doesn't have admin rights on Commons, does she...? unsure.gif

I'm not sure why you'd bring her into this anyway - she doesn't seem to have been involved with it up to now, though I might easily have missed something.
Mr.Treason II
QUOTE(Somey @ Mon 11th July 2011, 8:22am) *

I'm not sure why you'd bring her into this anyway - she doesn't seem to have been involved with it up to now, though I might easily have missed something.

MathKnight is a known Zionist on Commons and SV has used socks on the Wikipedia. He can file a RfA for SV. When you said someone was removing the allegations, that someone is myself.
Mr.Treason II
QUOTE(Mr.Treason II @ Mon 11th July 2011, 5:06pm) *

QUOTE(Somey @ Mon 11th July 2011, 8:22am) *

MathKnight is a known Zionist on Commons and SV has used socks on the Wikipedia. He can file a RfA for SV. When you said someone was removing the allegations, that someone is myself.

Anyway, Crum375 is a crosswiki editor. He/she (we dont know if its SV or someone male) might get global adminship because he/she edited persistently and in a way that gives it a credo. I'm concocting a way to see Slim's IP range, find if it is used by Crum, and prove that Slim can get into the Latuff debate. BTW, Slim watches the I/P area like a eagle. Latuff's tweets will increase. Her Crum account will find it. It's only a matter of time before the Sl/um account pair find it....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.