Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rodhullandemu is a professional
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors
powercorrupts
Not sure what's happened here? I don't remember posting to this. (it's an empty thread for me, despite having my name as the last poster).
MaliceAforethought
QUOTE(powercorrupts @ Fri 8th July 2011, 5:57pm) *

Not sure what's happened here? I don't remember posting to this. (it's an empty thread for me, despite having my name as the last poster).

That's just a wee bit odd. This was split out of the ArbCom leak requests thread and had 4 posts in it a moment ago. Did someone else bin the thread afterwards?
Milton Roe
QUOTE(powercorrupts @ Fri 8th July 2011, 10:57am) *

Encyclopedist supposedly started the thread. Might ask him/her what info he started it WITH.
RMHED
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Fri 8th July 2011, 7:57pm) *

Encyclopedist supposedly started the thread. Might ask him/her what info he started it WITH.

As Malice said, the original posts were in the Leaker requests thread, they were split off to this thread and then for some reason they were moved here.
MaliceAforethought
QUOTE(RMHED @ Fri 8th July 2011, 7:09pm) *

As Malice said, the original posts were in the Leaker requests thread, they were split off to this thread and then for some reason they were moved here.

Nah mate, that's a different split.
RMHED
QUOTE(MaliceAforethought @ Fri 8th July 2011, 11:16pm) *

Nah mate, you're wrong.
MaliceAforethought
QUOTE(RMHED @ Fri 8th July 2011, 10:18pm) *

QUOTE(MaliceAforethought @ Fri 8th July 2011, 11:16pm) *

Nah mate, you're wrong.

Ah well. I can't untwist their knickers once they hit the Annex.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.