Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Own up then! Who did it?
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors
TheKartingWikipedian
Well blow me down! A new user called BritishKart has just appeared. He was welcomed by none other than Cailil. So far he's just edited aroung the subject of Karting - which I know fuck all about - but coincidence or what?

Anyway, Cailil is suspicious, so for his welcome note read "I've spotted you, so watch it!".

unsure.gif
melloden
QUOTE(TheKartingWikipedian @ Mon 1st August 2011, 9:50am) *

Well blow me down! A new user called BritishKart has just appeared. He was welcomed by none other than Cailil. So far he's just edited aroung the subject of Karting - which I know fuck all about - but coincidence or what?

Anyway, Cailil is suspicious, so for his welcome note read "I've spotted you, so watch it!".

unsure.gif

Just appeared a month and a half ago, you mean. So hardly "just".
TheKartingWikipedian
Ah yes, I see now (didn't look a the dates rolleyes.gif hold my hand up to that one). Cailil is causing the confusion here. He must have been trawling for users with 'Kart' in their name. So he's up a gum tree there. None of my users have kart in their names. evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.