Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GFDL according to Answers.com
> Wikimedia Discussion > General Discussion
thekohser
Last week, I had a very interesting dialogue with Answers.com and Jimbo Wales. I give credit to Jimmy for reminding me that I'm evaluating the efforts of (most likely) a low-level customer support person, and not the Answers.com management. But, still... this is funny stuff.

I'll do my best to summarize the story.

I noticed that Answers.com had picked up the Wikipedia article about myself, [[Gregory Kohs]], even though that article had been deleted from Wikipedia thanks to the unflagging efforts of JzG and company. The article was stubby, and it looked like this:

Gregory Kohs is a market researcher in Media, Pennsylvania. Gregory operates the Inside Market Research and Wikipedia Review.com web sites.

Wikipedia Review.com
In 2006-7, Kohs launched Wikipedia Review.com, a service that offered to write Wikipedia entries for businesses for $49 to $99. A few days after he put out a press release in 2006-08-04, Wikipedia Review's account on Wikipedia was blocked.[1]

Over the the next few weeks, Kohs claimed to get about 10 clients into Wikipedia.[1]

References
^ a b Bergstein, Brian. "Idea of Paid Entries Roils Wikipedia", The Washington Post / Associated Press, 2007-01-24.

Further reading
* Read, Brock. "Wikipedia Blocks a Pay-for-Play Scheme", The Chronicle of Higher Education, 2007-01-24.
* Bergstein, Brian. "Microsoft Offers Cash for Wikipedia Edit", The Washington Post / Associated Press, 2007-01-24.
* Mathias Peer. "Wikipedia-Artikel, die man kaufen kann", Die Welt, 2006-08-24. (in German)
* Ruth P. Stevens. "Web Watch 2.0", Direct magazine, Prism Business Media Inc., 2006-12-02.
* Bernd Graff. "Wikipedia und ungewollte Artikel von Werbern "Schmutzige Spielchen"", sueddeutsche.de, Süddeutsche Zeitung GmbH, 2007-01-26. (in German)
* "Empresa cobrava por verbetes na Wikipedia", G1.com.br, Globo.com, 2006-01-25. (in Portuguese)
* Wikipedia Review.com Assisting Companies with Placement of Articles on Wikipedia. Press release.

This prompted me to write an e-mail to the Answers.com support desk. My e-mail read as follows:

Name: Gregory Kohs , thekohser@gmail.com
Sent to Answers

http://www.answers.com/topic/gregory-kohs

Even though this was scraped from Wikipedia, the original has been (in
my opinion, recklessly) deleted from Wikipedia. What is Answers.com's
policy on such articles? Might I expect that this content will stay in
place on Answers.com, regardless of its removal from Wikipedia? Might
this content be subject to some suggested editing by me, being that I am
the focus of the topic itself?

I look forward to your response.

Kindly,

Greg

I pretty much thought I knew the kind of reply I was going to get (if any), but I was actually surprised by the first response -- namely because of what was said (highlighted in green) about the GFDL:

Dear Gregory,

Thank you for contacting Answers.com.

Because of the GNU Documentation License agreement we, Answers.com, have
with Wikipedia, we aren't allowed to display articles that have been
removed from Wikipedia
. Once an article is deleted from Wikipedia it
will end up staying on Answers.com until the next time we receive an
update from them. Answers.com is not yet receiving live updates from
Wikipedia. At the present, we manually update our content on a regular
basis. This article will be updated in the coming week. As it turns out,
your article will be removed in the coming week, once our latest
Wikipedia update goes live.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or comments
about Answers.com . Don't forget to tell your friends and colleagues
about us.

Sincerely yours,
Ricky Fleischer
Answers Customer Support
http://www.answers.com
The Answer Engine

Could a company that has such a high-profile relationship with the Wikimedia Foundation really be that daft about what the GFDL actually prescribes? I wrote back immediately, copying Jimbo and Eloquence for possible further edification:

Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:02 PM
To: Answers Support; Erik Moeller; Jimmy Wales
Subject: Re: Answers.com Content

Dear Ricky (and Erik & Jimbo),

This, to me, sounds like a very loose and potentially inaccurate interpretation of the GFDL. Once content is released to the public under the GFDL, it is not possible to "remove" use of it elsewhere because of some external happenstance associated with the original content site-host. Sure, it can be removed at the discretion of the secondary site owner (Answers.com), but the GFDL should not be used as some kind of legal "excuse" for what is actually just your business policy.

Honestly, I'm simply perplexed. So, I'm copying Erik Moeller and Jimmy Wales, to see if they might help me (and possibly Answers.com) better understand the GFDL.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If Answers.com had just said, "Sorry, our business policy is to mirror Wikipedia's actions on content, so if they update it, we update it; and if they remove it, we remove it," I would be in complete understanding and accord. But, that's not what they said. They're saying it's a GFDL issue, which is where I disagree.

That prompted Jimbo to remind me that I was conversing with a customer support person, not the CEO of Answers.com (whom Jimbo said would get a copy of my e-mail). Very true. And, sure enough, I soon received another reply from Ricky at Answers.com. But this time, there was a new head-slapper, highlighted in red:

Date: May 20, 2007 11:22 AM
Subject: RE: Answers.com Content
To: Gregory Kohs < thekohser@gmail.com>

Dear Gregory,
We appreciate you pointing that out to us, Gregory. So, sorry, our content policy is to mirror Wikipedia's and all of our other content sources actions on content, so if they update it, we update it; and if they remove it, we remove it.

That said, we invite you to recreate the article about you on Wikipedia. Once it appears there, it will appear on Answers.com next time we receive an update from them.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or comments about Answers.com. Don't forget to tell your friends and colleagues about us.

Sincerely yours,
Ricky Fleischer
Answers Customer Support
http://www.answers.com
The Answer Engine

So, the consistent theme from my dialogue with Answers.com was that I should not forget to "tell my friends and colleagues" about them. In that spirit, I hope that I have successfully told you all here about Answers.com.

Greg

GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(thekohser @ Wed 23rd May 2007, 11:11am) *

References
^ a b Bergstein, Brian. "Idea of Paid Entries Roils Wikipedia", The Washington Post / Associated Press, 2007-01-24.

Further reading
* Read, Brock. "Wikipedia Blocks a Pay-for-Play Scheme", The Chronicle of Higher Education, 2007-01-24.
* Bergstein, Brian. "Microsoft Offers Cash for Wikipedia Edit", The Washington Post / Associated Press, 2007-01-24.
* Mathias Peer. "Wikipedia-Artikel, die man kaufen kann", Die Welt, 2006-08-24. (in German)
* Ruth P. Stevens. "Web Watch 2.0", Direct magazine, Prism Business Media Inc., 2006-12-02.
* Bernd Graff. "Wikipedia und ungewollte Artikel von Werbern "Schmutzige Spielchen"", sueddeutsche.de, Süddeutsche Zeitung GmbH, 2007-01-26. (in German)
* "Empresa cobrava por verbetes na Wikipedia", G1.com.br, Globo.com, 2006-01-25. (in Portuguese)
* Wikipedia Review.com Assisting Companies with Placement of Articles on Wikipedia. Press release.

I had no idea that your "Wikipedia Review.com" article was so well sourced. They probably AfDed it because of low volume of net sales or something like that. That should not matter if the concept of the specific business activities was so much discussed in journalistic and academic publications.

The help desk explanation of the GFDL license barring modification is about on the level of the explanations I get when I ask why there is no Linux drivers for my wireless card.
Jonny Cache
You think that's funny ...

Here's another one ...

Too bizzy to look up the diffs rite now, but search this site for info about what happened to the article on Truth Theory, that got scraped by Wikia, sans its history, even after the Junkyard Chihuahuas ripped it out of Wikipedia ...

Jonny cool.gif
thekohser
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Wed 23rd May 2007, 2:28pm) *

I had no idea that your "Wikipedia Review.com" article was so well sourced. They probably AfDed it because of low volume of net sales or something like that. That should not matter if the concept of the specific business activities was so much discussed in journalistic and academic publications.

They didn't even catch my appearance on national television, either. Oh sure, I would imagine the Protectors of Wikipedia would come out in droves to disparage the worthiness of the G4TV channel. To which I would point them to:

Jimmy Wales' interview yesterday on the exact same show I appeared on.

Certainly, Wikipedia Review.com hasn't made a ton of money yet (then again, I presume neither have the British Valve Association, Three of Many Records, or the Trump Shuttle). As you noted, though, profitability is nowhere to be found as a criterion in WP:CORP.

Actually, this line of argument is irrelevant on this particular article, because the subject was "Gregory Kohs", not Wikipedia Review.com. I was deemed, as a human being, "non-notable" by Wikipedia's standards.

Notable enough for the Associated Press, for the G4TV network, the Board of my church, and for a paper published in the American Journal of Roentgenology. But not for Wikipedia's exacting standards.

Greg
wikilove
You WANT a bio? When you are banned? Youd' have to check it daily for vandalism, and it would not be protected.

michael
QUOTE(wikilove @ Wed 23rd May 2007, 1:35pm) *

You WANT a bio? When you are banned? Youd' have to check it daily for vandalism, and it would not be protected.

I'm sure they'd let him comment on the talk page. I see that User: Daniel Brandt is banned, but he has commented twice afterwards without that IP address getting blocked.
norsemoose
I would presume that the reason Answers.com will not mantain articles after Wikipedia has deleted them is because answers.com doesn't maintain a list of contributors; rather, referring users to Wikipedia to see who wrote it. When an article has been deleted from Wikipedia, there is no longer a list of contributors.

Whether this practice is actually valid under the GFDL is questionable. (On the other hand, it's not like the completely anonymous users who make up most of Wikipedia can honestly claim any rights over their text. They'd have to identify themselves in order to do that.)
the fieryangel
Greg, have you seen this document which clearly names Jimbo as agent in any copyright infringement cases?.....

If the GFLD is not followed, then the probable result is "copyright infringement". It seems to me that this line of reasoning might be interesting to explore....
thekohser
QUOTE(norsemoose @ Wed 23rd May 2007, 7:30pm) *

I would presume that the reason Answers.com will not maintain articles after Wikipedia has deleted them is because answers.com doesn't maintain a list of contributors; rather, referring users to Wikipedia to see who wrote it. When an article has been deleted from Wikipedia, there is no longer a list of contributors.

Whether this practice is actually valid under the GFDL is questionable. (On the other hand, it's not like the completely anonymous users who make up most of Wikipedia can honestly claim any rights over their text. They'd have to identify themselves in order to do that.)

Doesn't this beg the question -- how is it that Wikipedia isn't itself violating GFDL by altering (removing) GFDL-licensed content and removing all trace of the list of contributors?

Greg
norsemoose
QUOTE(thekohser @ Wed 23rd May 2007, 6:26pm) *
Doesn't this beg the question -- how is it that Wikipedia isn't itself violating GFDL by altering (removing) GFDL-licensed content and removing all trace of the list of contributors?

Well, that depends on what form of removal you are talking about.

When you are talking about outright page deletion when there are no content forks on Wikipedia*, there isn't any GFDL violation on the part of Wikipedia, as the content is no longer in existence on Wikipedia. It isn't Wikipedia's responsibility to maintain lists of contributors for GFDL spammers forkers - that is the responsibility of those who fork the content.

If we're talking about the oversight function, or the practice of deleting pages and restoring the history in part, that is most certainly a GFDL violation, in the event that the removed revision contains content that also appears in later revisions. It's very shaky ground.

*By "content forks on Wikipedia", I mean a re-use of the same content on the Wikipedia project itself. As an example, suppose someone created an article titled [[History of Foo]]. Later on, another contributer took these edits and placed them in another article titled [[Foo]]. If an admin were to come along and delete the page titled [[History of Foo]], there is now a GFDL violation. This doesn't happen often, to my knowledge. Indeed, I don't know of any time that it actually has happened, but it does remain a distinct possibility.
thekohser
QUOTE(norsemoose @ Wed 23rd May 2007, 11:29pm) *

It's very shaky ground.

Considering how (I believe) virtually none of the GFDL content scrapers who copy Wikipedia actually record a history of the contributors to that point -- instead relying on Wikipedia to be the eternal storage dump of that information -- I couldn't agree more that the whole license and the level of actual obedience to it is indeed "shaky ground".

Nothing like building your new headquarters building on a patch of quicksand.

Greg
Jonny Cache
Look, suppose you contribute money to a charity, on the understanding that your name will be engraved on a marble plaque.

Later you find that your name has been buffed off the plaque, so you inquire of the charity management, and they say, "But we spent the money".

Jonny cool.gif
thekohser
QUOTE(thekohser @ Wed 23rd May 2007, 9:26pm) *

Jimbo speaks!

On May 24, 2007, at 3:34 AM, Charlotte Webb wrote:
> Generally speaking, that would violate the terms of the GFDL, which
> requires us to maintain documentation of all changes that are made.
>
> Sometimes sloppy workarounds are used, such as pasting a dump of the
> edit history (really just a list of usernames/IPs, timestamps, and
> edit summaries) in a prominent location, such as the talk page (this
> is usually used for pages that get transwikied to another project).

For this reason, I advocate deleting and rewriting from scratch in
cases where we feel
some significant portion of the history is problematic.

We do have the ability to write an amazing amount of material really
really quickly. The
feeling that we have to carefully save every word forever is outdated.

--Jimbo

Okay, so now I'm more confused than before. I guess what Jimmy is suggesting is to maintain the "problematic" edits in the Akashic Record of the article, but just wipe the current version clean and start all over?

What happens when the new version begins to see resurrected "problematic" edits again? Delete the whole article again and try once more, this time remembering not to allow anyone to re-create the "problematic" stuff?

Wasn't that the basis of a Star Trek: TNG episode? They kept trying to escape some massive wormhole explosion of catastrophic proportions, but then Cmdr. Data finally thought to encode the 3 buttons on someone's uniform, so the "next" time, he'd follow that person's orders. Ah, yes.

Greg

Jonny Cache
Jimbo Wales — A * Is Born

Teacher. Jimmy, your report on "The Akashic Record" looks very much like it was copied straight out of the Encyclopædia Britannica. You know that plagiarism is cause for a failing grade, if not expulsion.

Jimmy. Dat's ok, Teach, 'cuz I fed doz pages of our 'cyclepedia to my ol' dog, Wiki.

Jonny cool.gif
The Joy
QUOTE(Jonny Cache @ Fri 25th May 2007, 2:52pm) *

Jimbo Wales — A * Is Born

Teacher. Jimmy, your report on "The Akashic Record" looks very much like it was copied straight out of the Encyclopaedia Britannica. You know that plagiarism is cause for a failing grade, if not expulsion.

Jimmy. Dat's ok, Teach, 'cuz I fed doz pages of our 'cyclepedia to my ol' dog, Wiki.

Jonny cool.gif

Teacher. Oh, GNU! ohmy.gif
thekohser
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Wed 23rd May 2007, 2:28pm) *

QUOTE(thekohser @ Wed 23rd May 2007, 11:11am) *

References

Further reading

I had no idea that your "Wikipedia Review.com" article was so well sourced. They probably AfDed it because of low volume of net sales or something like that. That should not matter if the concept of the specific business activities was so much discussed in journalistic and academic publications...

We need to be careful. There's yet another source about Wikipedia Review.com, now. Indeed, a full-length book written by a Berkman Fellow. No, not the most famous Berkman Fellow, Jimmy Wales, but rather Jonathan Zittrain.

* Jonathan Zittrain. "The Future of the Internet - And How to Stop It", 2008, citation: page 140.

#1 in Amazon Books > Nonfiction > Law > Perspectives on Law > Science & Technology
#1 in Amazon Books > Professional & Technical > Law > Perspectives on Law > Science & Technology
#2 in Amazon Books > Computers & Internet > Business & Culture > Privacy
#3,072 in Amazon Books

Excerpt from page 140:

In August 2006, a company called Wikipedia Review was launched to help people and companies promote themselves and shape their reputations on Wikipedia. “If your company or organization already has a well-designed, accurately-written article on Wikipedia, then congratulations—our services are not for you. However, if your business is lacking a well-written article on Wikipedia, read on—we’re here to help you!” Wikipedia Review offers to create a basic Wikipedia stub of three to five sentences about a company, with some links, for $49. A “standard article” fetches $79, with a premium service ($99) that includes checking the client’s Wikipedia article after a year to see “if further changes are needed.”

Wikipedia’s reaction to Wikipedia Review was swift. Jimbo himself blocked the firm’s Wikipedia account on the basis of “paid editing on behalf of customers.” The indefinite block was one of only a handful recorded by Jimbo in Wikipedia’s history. Wales talked to the firm on the phone the same day and reported that they had come to an accommodation. Identifying the problem as a conflict of interest and appearance of impropriety arising from editors being paid to write by the subjects of the articles, Wales said that Wikipedia Review had agreed to post well-sourced “neutral point of view” articles about its clients on its own Web site, which regular Wikipedians could then choose to incorporate or not as they pleased into Wikipedia. Other Wikipedians disagreed with such a conservative outcome, believing that good content was good content, regardless of source, and that it should be judged on its merits, without a per se rule prohibiting direct entry by a for-profit firm like Wikipedia Review.

The accommodation was short-lived. Articles submitted or sourced by Wikipedia Review were nominated for deletion—itself a process that entails a discussion among any interested Wikipedians and then a judgment by any administrator about whether that discussion reached consensus on a deletion. Wikipedia Review participated wholeheartedly in those discussions and appealed to the earlier “Jimbo Concordat,” persuading some Wikipedians to remove their per se objections to an article because of its source. Wales himself participated in one of the discussions, saying that his prior agreement had been misrepresented and, after telling Wikipedia Review that it was on thin ice, once again banned it for what he viewed as spamming Wikipedia with corporate advertisements rather than “neutral point of view” articles.

As a result, Wikipedia Review has gone into “hibernation,” according to its founder, who maintains that all sources, even commercial ones, should be able to play a role in contributing to Wikipedia, especially since the sources for most articles and edits are not personally identifiable, even if they are submitted under the persistent pseudonyms that are Wikipedia user identities.

I guess there's just not enough reliable, secondary source information about Wikipedia Review to merit an article in Wikipedia. The above text simply glances over Wikipedia Review in a tangential fashion. Zittrain is hardly a notable author, either. I mean, he's only appeared on the Colbert Report to promote the book. Sheesh, this Wikipedia Review is completely NON-NOTABLE... I don't even know why I bothered with this post!

Greg
Jon Awbrey

B Careful Wot U Wiki 4 !

Jon cool.gif
thekohser
Egads, the sources listed in that skeletal article above didn't even include the NATIONAL TELEVISION APPEARANCE of Gregory Kohs, talking about paid editing on Wikipedia.

Just not notable! Not at all!
Dzonatas
QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 3rd July 2008, 10:35am) *

Egads, the sources listed in that skeletal article above didn't even include the NATIONAL TELEVISION APPEARANCE of Gregory Kohs, talking about paid editing on Wikipedia.

Just not notable! Not at all!

You've heard about blood diamonds, right?

Conflict-free diamonds

A conflict-free diamond is a diamond whose profits aren't used to fund wars and which is produced and mined under ethical conditions. Only diamonds that are certified and can be traced from the mine to the consumer are conflict-free diamonds. Conflict diamonds are still being sold today into the international diamond market as clean diamonds.[23]

Conflict-neutral diamonds

A recent development in the world of conflict diamonds is the introduction of the conflict neutral concept. This is where a donation by a consumer or retailer is made to a relevant charity upon sale or purchase of a diamond. An organization named Conflict Neutral has begun registering donations with associated transactions and issuing certifications. Of the donations through this scheme, two thirds are equally divided between Global Witness, Amnesty International, and the Red Cross, and the remainder is divided amongst other charities.

Tin, silver, gold, ore, diamonds, oil... what's next?
thekohser
QUOTE(Dzonatas @ Thu 3rd July 2008, 1:49pm) *

You've heard about blood diamonds, right?

Great link.

I enjoyed this:

durova: Sure. I have a standard offer to community banned editors for how I'll support their return. Don't try to sneak back on sockpuppets during your ban, promise to follow site policies when you return, and please don't bash Wikipedia offsite. If they do that for six months I'll welcome them back.

I wonder what the ratio is of sycophants who crawl back through that gauntlet, versus the total number of sitebanned editors? My guess -- less than 2 : 100.
Dzonatas
QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 3rd July 2008, 11:00am) *

I wonder what the ratio is of sycophants who crawl back through that gauntlet, versus the total number of sitebanned editors? My guess -- less than 2 : 100.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5zRe8wa4pM
Ben
Here's a conspiracy theory for ya: what if Wales actually owns all the Wiki-scrapers? Interesting way to make money while keeping up a non-profit front ph34r.gif
Dzonatas
QUOTE(Ben @ Thu 3rd July 2008, 12:01pm) *

Here's a conspiracy theory for ya: what if Wales actually owns all the Wiki-scrapers? Interesting way to make money while keeping up a non-profit front ph34r.gif

*facepalm*

At Wikipedia, Illustrators May Be Paid
Wikipedia Gets Published - Should Writers Get Paid?
Idea of Paid Entries Roils Wikipedia
thekohser
Uh oh, Wikipedia Review has two mentions in a new German hardcover book.

Informationelles Vertrauen für die Informationsgesellschaft (Trusted Information for Information Companies), by Dieter Klumpp, Herbert Kubicek, Alexander Rossnagel, and Wolfgang Schulz. Hardcover: 362 pages, published in February 2008; Publisher: Springer.

Wikipedia Review appears to be included on Page 180 and Page 186.

With all of these multiple citations in reliable sources, I wonder why there is no article in Wikipedia about Wikipedia Review. Does the Washington Post, the Chronicle of Higher Education, Die Welt, the Attack of the Show (TV program), and now Dieter Klumpp and colleagues know something that Wikipedia does not?

Very interesting set of standards on Wikipedia.

Greg
thekohser
C. Interessenkonflikte
Eine dritte Bedrohung für die Integrität der Enzyklopädie sind Interessenkonflikte einzelner
Autoren. Während Beiträge in eigener Sache grundsätzlich verpönt sind und regelmäßig zu
schneller Löschung führen, werden auch kommerziell motivierte Artikel von der Gemeinschaft
als problematisch angesehen. Ein Beispiel war der Service „Wikipedia Review“ in der englischen
Wikipedia.39 Wikipedia Review bot seinen Kunden an, gegen eine Gebühr unter dem offiziellen
Wikipedia Review-Account einen kurzen Beitrag zu verfassen. Als diese Praxis bekannt wurde,
sperrte Jimmy Wales zunächst eigenmächtig den Zugang der Firma mit der Begründung, dass
es sich um einen bezahlten Beitrag im Auftrag eines Kunden handele. Dieser in der Geschichte
der Wikipedia äußerst seltene Vorgang führte zu reger Diskussion. Schließlich wurde in einem
Telefongespräch zwischen Wales und Vertretern von Wikipedia Review ein Kompromiss gefunden,
wonach die Firma auf ihrer Webseite Beiträge anbietet, derer sich Wikipedianer bedienen
können. In der Folge nahmen die Autoren das Angebot von Artikeln jedoch nur in sehr
begrenztem Maße an. Weitere Auseinandersetzungen zwischen Wikipedia Review und Wales führten
schließlich zur endgültigen Sperrung des Firmenzugangs.40

C. Conflicts of interest

A third threat to the integrity of the encyclopedia is the occasional conflicts of interest of authors. While these contributions are basically scorned in their own right and lead regularly to fast deletion, commercially motivated articles are also looked at as problematic. An example was the offering of services by "Wikipedia Review" in the English Wikipedia.39 Wikipedia Review offered to the customer a composition (a short contribution) against a fee to the official Wikipedia Review account. When this practice became well known, Jimmy Wales first of all independently blocked the access of the firm to the Wikipedia project so that it would discourage a paid contribution on behalf a customer. Wales individually blocking an editor is extremely rare in the story of Wikipedia, which led to lively discussion. In the end, a compromise was found in a telephone conversation between Wales and representatives of Wikipedia Review, according to what the firm offers on its web page of contributions which Wikipedians can scrape. At the end of the day, the owners went ahead with offering articles, however only in very limited mass. Further discussions between Wikipedia Review and Wales led to concerns which, in the end, led to the final obstruction of the firm's access. 40

39 Wikipedias, Signpost/2006-10-09/Wikipedia Review,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wik...10-09/Wikipedia Review [state: 22.06.2007].

40 Ibid.
Moulton
Teach the Controversy? smile.gif
Poetlister
If you ask Taxwoman nicely, maybe she'll put an article on Wipipedia.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.