I imagine Anti-Sisyphus angry …

Still, this sounds like a good experiment to wile away the hours —

QUOTE(Daniel Brandt @ Thu 14th June 2007, 11:20am) *

Hey Jonny, let's start a war over our Google snippets. I'm waiting to see what will happen once Google catches up. It's possible that the only reason my snippet has been number two on Google, is that Google shows two results per domain, and they don't index Talk pages, but do index User pages and User talk pages, and the next thing in line with my name in the title was that foul snippet.

Now that the "name in the title" juice from my bio will soon be gone from Google (hopefully), it's possible the foul snippet won't rank well enough to show up on page one. Time will tell.

What I was thinking was that I could do battle for you, and you could do battle for me. That way we will confuse our detractors, who seem to be operating on something less than four cylinders already.

Google snippets from Wikipedia:

Number one for Jon Awbrey : "This user has been blocked indefinitely from editing Wikipedia"

Soon to be number ? for Daniel Brandt : "This user is banned from editing Wikipedia"

Will collect some data on my personal prior distribution when I get some time later on ...

Jonny cool.gif