Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slim's new article on Brandt
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
gomi

SlimVirgin's new article-in-preparation for Mr. Brandt can be found here (at least until she deletes it).

Jonny Cache
QUOTE(gomi @ Thu 14th June 2007, 5:52pm) *

SlimVirgin's new article-in-preparation for Mr. Brandt can be found here (at least until she deletes it).

It's so typically <fauxwiki>"collaborative"</fauxwiki> of SlimVirgin to develop an article or policy in closet and then spring it on everybody as a fait accompli.

Jonny cool.gif
Herschelkrustofsky
QUOTE(gomi @ Thu 14th June 2007, 2:52pm) *

Oops.
Rootology
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...it=500&offset=0

I notice that she keeps doing something with this file as well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...ASlimVirgin%2FL

Are admins allowed to use their tools to hide content from non-admins thus? What is the policy on that?

Another, here:

* 20:59, 15 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User:SlimVirgin/GNT"
* 20:53, 15 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) restored "User:SlimVirgin/GNT" (48 revisions restored)
* 18:21, 14 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User:SlimVirgin/GNT"
* 18:09, 14 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) restored "User:SlimVirgin/GNT" (44 revisions restored)
* 14:00, 14 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User:SlimVirgin/GNT"
* 13:48, 14 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) restored "User:SlimVirgin/GNT" (41 revisions restored)
* 08:55, 28 December 2006 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User:SlimVirgin/GNT" (not needed)
* 08:48, 28 December 2006 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) restored "User:SlimVirgin/GNT" (40 revisions restored)
* 01:46, 24 December 2006 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User:SlimVirgin/GNT" (content before blanking was: 'What is the purpose of this page?')
* 03:20, 3 December 2006 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User:SlimVirgin/GNT"
* 02:58, 3 December 2006 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) restored "User:SlimVirgin/GNT" (35 revisions restored)
* 06:09, 2 December 2006 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User:SlimVirgin/GNT" (delete until needed)
* 05:38, 2 December 2006 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) restored "User:SlimVirgin/GNT" (29 revisions restored)
* 08:17, 20 September 2006 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User:SlimVirgin/GNT" (not needed)

What is that? She's clearly adding content and maintaining something, there. This stinks as "not right" under policy. Perhaps one of the friendly admins reading here could review that and post the contents?

I note also that deleted items and moves stay in logs forever. A creative vandal, if he were to chain move a page, could have fun leaving a permanent record on someone with it.
Daniel Brandt
Slim is playing with proposed content on her user space, and after she makes a modification, she deletes it because it's none of your business, apparently. Then the next time she wants to make a modification to the same article, she restores it, makes the modification, and deletes.

In the case of the PIR article, she and I exchanged a couple of emails because she asked me what I thought about her proposed PIR page. After I responded and she knew I had seen it, she deleted it because it's none of your business, apparently.

With me she's doing this in good faith, at least today. Out of respect for that, I won't get more specific.

It's no big deal. JoshuaZ also sent me an email today asking what I thought of the closure. Naturally I declined to respond to him because it would only be used against me.
Somey
QUOTE(Rootology @ Thu 14th June 2007, 6:54pm) *

That's the LaRouche file. Full of IP addresses of people who have tried to add positive content to Larouche articles.

Another, here:
* 20:59, 15 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) deleted "User:SlimVirgin/GNT"
* 20:53, 15 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) restored "User:SlimVirgin/GNT" (48 revisions restored)...

Gnetwerker...

QUOTE(Daniel Brandt @ Thu 14th June 2007, 10:45pm) *
It's no big deal. JoshuaZ also sent me an email today asking what I thought of the closure. Naturally I declined to respond to him...

Not much point in responding anyway - e-mails like that usually just get routed through the "RejectHumanGeneratedReply()" subroutine.
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(Somey @ Fri 15th June 2007, 12:32am) *

QUOTE(Rootology @ Thu 14th June 2007, 6:54pm) *

That's the LaRouche file. Full of IP addresses of people who have tried to add positive content to Larouche articles.

Another, here:
* 20:53, 15 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) restored "User:SlimVirgin/GNT" (48 revisions restored)...

Gnetwerker...

Can you believe it ? — I've heard of people who'd call that STALKING ?

No1 we know, of course ...

Jonny cool.gif
gomi
QUOTE(Rootology @ Thu 14th June 2007, 4:54pm) *

Another, here:

* 20:53, 15 March 2007 SlimVirgin (Talk | contribs) restored "User:SlimVirgin/GNT" (48 revisions restored)

What is that? She's clearly adding content and maintaining something, there.
This, by the way, is her secret attack page of User:Gnetwerker. There have been some threads of him here, but I can't be bothered to find them. He's an interesting mystery because he was banned by Jayjg (at Slim's request) for no reason that anyone can figure out. His contribution history doesn't seem to yield a clue -- maybe it was oversighted, but it doesn't seem like that. A couple of admins have taken a run at it, but dropped it like a hot potato. Whatever he did, he's getting the full Slim Cabal Treatment. See this most recent event.
Jonny Cache
Re: Gnetwerker

This bit of Bizarro World DoubleThink from the ANal Aggression Files.

NE1 who is fooled by SlumVirgin's performance of Madame Nitouche on the WikiEnList and elsewhere should read this at least three times, and call a doctor in the morning.

Jonny cool.gif
BobbyBombastic
QUOTE(Rootology @ Thu 14th June 2007, 11:54pm) *

What is that? She's clearly adding content and maintaining something, there. This stinks as "not right" under policy. Perhaps one of the friendly admins reading here could review that and post the contents?

It certainly looks to me like an abuse of the tools and counter to the idea that admins are just regular users with a few more buttons. I wonder if Slim is the pioneer of this abuse or how often this occurs. I do hope an admin with integrity may be able to enlighten us a little.
LamontStormstar
Why doesn't she just keep it all in preview and a text file?
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(BobbyBombastic @ Fri 15th June 2007, 1:48pm) *

QUOTE(Rootology @ Thu 14th June 2007, 11:54pm) *

It certainly looks to me like an abuse of the tools and counter to the idea that admins are just regular users with a few more buttons. I wonder if Slim is the pioneer of this abuse or how often this occurs. I do hope an admin with integrity may be able to enlighten us a little.

Let's not be naive.

SlimVirgin will continue to do whatever the devil she wants. The mythological creature Wikipedia Admin With Integrity (WAWI) may, like the Unicorn, exist in some fictional universe or other, but it's the Unicorn, not the Virgin that's trapped in the bower here.

What we can do is describe her actions.

SlimVirgin is using Wikipedia resources to carry out a highly aggressive programme of Original Research into the identities and the editing patterns of people who came to Wikipedia as editors. Of course she knows that this activity violates an entire host of espoused principles that Wikipediots praise loudly and supposedly hold dear — that's why she has to do it outside the pale of Wikipedia's highly vaunted pretense of openness and transparency.

Jonny cool.gif
BobbyBombastic
I'm not sure what's naive about it. There must be a wide-eyed 15 year old admin somewhere on WP that is willing to take on SlimVirgin. Rootology explains the "new admins" vs Sidaway's "core community" well all over this thread.
Jonny Cache
QUOTE(BobbyBombastic @ Fri 15th June 2007, 6:55pm) *

I'm not sure what's naive about it. There must be a wide-eyed 15 year old admin somewhere on WP that is willing to take on SlimVirgin. Rootology explains the "new admins" vs Sidaway's "core community" well all over this thread.

Yeah, naive enough to go up against SlamVorgon with the wikipeashooter of GFDL ...

Well, we already know what GFDL means to Wikipediots —

«¤«¤« GFDL »¤»¤»
tongue.gif
Get F*ck*d, Dumb Loser

Jonny cool.gif
BobbyBombastic
I hope your not misunderstanding me by thinking that I give a shit what happens to SV or WP, I've essentially committed myself to be being an outsider. I'm certainly not going up against anyone, not because I have something better to do, but because I don't buy into WP's stated altruistic intentions. You know and I know that there are a lot of people that do buy into it and may choose to slay the mighty beast. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.