Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AFD / State terrorism by the United States (sixth nomination)
> Wikimedia Discussion > Articles
FNORD23
The Con Cabal needs to get this article deleted AND salted before the CIA 'Family Jewels' docs are released!

AFD / State terrorism by the United States (sixth nomination)

Delete This is the American wikipedia, even though the contents of this article are probably true, many Americans are offended by this article. Why continue deliberately offending the main contributors ? Even User:MONGO doesn't like it, and he has more contribs than everyone else on this page put together probably. I'm not saying this article is false or anything but it serves no purpose, of course we know the USA sponsors terrorism, it's hardly new, but why keep shoving it in the face of the wikipedians here ? Jackaranga 10:49, 25 June 2007 (UTC)

Best

Argument

Ever
Jonny Cache
SAT, ReSATed ...

The best title for the above excerpt is:
  1. Damning with faint praise.
  2. Praising with feint damnation.
  3. Dumbing with farced prose.
  4. Prattling wits fart doom.
  5. Olive d'boeuf.
Jonny cool.gif
Rootology
QUOTE(FNORD23 @ Mon 25th June 2007, 10:57am) *
Best

Argument

Ever

I lol'd. The fights you and I took part in over that stupid article still annoy me. I still believe that when I tacked on Allegations with the original move was the best thing ever done to NPOVize that article. Ironically, it just made people even more rabid somehow. Freaking zealots on both sides (no offense).
blissyu2
My late paternal grandfather was officially considered to be a terrorist, according to George H. Bush (snr)'s official list of terrorists, because he was heading an international campaign to make Americans (and the world) aware of George H. Bush (snr)'s sponsoring of state terrorism, and hence that they shouldn't vote for him to elect him. As soon as Bush got elected, he got everyone on the campaign officially listed as terrorists.

Not that I think that Doubleya is sponsoring terrorism. He's just too stupid.
Joseph100
QUOTE(FNORD23 @ Mon 25th June 2007, 11:57am) *

The Con Cabal needs to get this article deleted AND salted before the CIA 'Family Jewels' docs are released!

AFD / State terrorism by the United States (sixth nomination)

Delete This is the American wikipedia, even though the contents of this article are probably true, many Americans are offended by this article. Why continue deliberately offending the main contributors ? Even User:MONGO doesn't like it, and he has more contribs than everyone else on this page put together probably. I'm not saying this article is false or anything but it serves no purpose, of course we know the USA sponsors terrorism, it's hardly new, but why keep shoving it in the face of the wikipedians here ? Jackaranga 10:49, 25 June 2007 (UTC)

Best

Argument

Ever

Hey fuck Stalinist, I'm sure glad you're not in government. I bet you be just like POL Pot. Any one stand in your way and they be come another skull in the wall.
blissyu2
QUOTE(Joseph100 @ Thu 5th July 2007, 5:58pm) *

Hey fuck, I'm sure glad you're not in government. I bet you be just like POL Pot. Any one stand in your way and they be come another skull in the wall.

Come on, do we need that kind of language? FNORD wasn't attacking anyone, it was a fun comment. It didn't necessitate a response like that, did it?
Joseph100
QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Thu 5th July 2007, 12:16pm) *

Hey fuck, I'm sure glad you're not in government. I bet you be just like POL Pot. Any one stand in your way and they be come another skull in the wall.

Come on, do we need that kind of language? FNORD wasn't attacking anyone, it was a fun comment. It didn't necessitate a response like that, did it?

Fair enough... so I will retract my "fuck" comment and just say Mr
FNORD is a Stalinist... A Stalinist, who will use any means, to get his way. Just
as all good Stalinist will do...LIE, CHEAT, and more for his Ideals of how Goverment should be "Big Bother" to all . For him (FNORD) ends justify the means and he feels only him and those like him are only qualified to
run things.

Political, FNORD is in a nether world, in which his blind hatred for the American values of Republic, tradition and the importance of the individual over that of the "STATE" is what drive him and contrasts me and the values that made America great. All he has to offer is hate mongering and an Orwellen hell where his elite cabal control everything, including thoughts.
FNORD23
QUOTE(Joseph100 @ Thu 5th July 2007, 12:37pm) *

QUOTE(blissyu2 @ Thu 5th July 2007, 12:16pm) *

Fair enough... so I will retract my "fuck" comment and just say Mr
FNORD is a Stalinist... A Stalinist, who will use any means, to get his way. Just
as all good Stalinist will do...LIE, CHEAT, and more for his Ideals of how Goverment should be "Big Bother" to all . For him (FNORD) ends justify the means and he feels only him and those like him are only qualified to
run things.

Political, FNORD is in a nether world, in which his blind hatred for the American values of Republic, tradition and the importance of the individual over that of the "STATE" is what drive him and contrasts me and the values that made America great. All he has to offer is hate mongering and an Orwellen hell where his elite cabal control everything, including thoughts.

LOL !

Yeah....

I'M the Stalinist!

YOU...

BEGGED the mods here....

To

BAN ME

Cause you're a crying little girl who can't take the heat(my apologies to the females here - none of whom are 1/10 as whiny as Jolean)

So you ran and hid behind the Mod's skirts and BEGGED them to protect you.

By BANNING me.

Cause you're a COWARDLY little girl.

But....

I'M the Stalinist!

LOL !
The Joy
Well, the AFD ended in no consensus anyway.

Seeing as the Tarpit is likely in this thread's future, maybe Joseph and Fnord can explain to me this:

Gamaliel blocked Joseph supposedly for "conservative" editing and Fnord has been banned for a year by Arbcom supposedly for "liberal" editing (if I got all that right).

If Gamaliel is very liberal and MONGO is very conservative, why hasn't there been a significant clash between these two?

Also, which cabal has the most power: The "Liberal" Cabal or the "Conservative" Cabal? Or both equal in strength?

Not to stir the pot anymore, but I'm just curious given Joseph and Fnord's... um... polarized positions what direction politically/socially speaking WP is going.
FNORD23
QUOTE(The Joy @ Thu 5th July 2007, 5:34pm) *

Well, the AFD ended in no consensus anyway.

Seeing as the Tarpit is likely in this thread's future, maybe Joseph and Fnord can explain to me this:

Gamaliel blocked Joseph supposedly for "conservative" editing and Fnord has been banned for a year by Arbcom supposedly for "liberal" editing (if I got all that right).

If Gamaliel is very liberal and MONGO is very conservative, why hasn't there been a significant clash between these two?

Because they rarely edit the same articles

Also, which cabal has the most power: The "Liberal" Cabal or the "Conservative" Cabal? Or both equal in strength?

Not to stir the pot anymore, but I'm just curious given Joseph and Fnord's... um... polarized positions what direction politically/socially speaking WP is going.

Here - I'll repost the 'discussion' I had with Guy on WA

Hi Guy! It's me, Fairness and Accuracy for All, unfairly banned from Wikipedia for acting as uncivil as MONGO, TBeatty, CWC, Morton D. et al -- but without the Magic Cloak of Cabal Protection that these Cabalists enjoy. You deserve your own feather in your cap! Your unfair block of me for 'wikistalking' CWC, and then doing nothing when I proved that TBeatty had done the same to me pushed me over the edge, and resulted in the obscene tirade on my talk page with the pics of Stalin and Jim Jones. (I knew that I was well on my way to a banning though) Well played! You deserved a barnstar for that! ;-) FaAfA 12:41, 4 July 2007 (PDT)

* There is no cabal. And I should know, because I am not part of it. JzG 13:10, 4 July 2007 (PDT)
* Well, I believe the part about you not being part of it, anyway...Culture Vulture 13:14, 4 July 2007 (PDT)
* I really don't think there is a cabal on Wikipedia. Or if you want to look at it a different way, there are so many cabals, and so loosely held together, and so specific to individual areas (with violent disagreements between cabalists in other areas) as to make the term meaningless. JzG 13:22, 4 July 2007 (PDT)

You're correct about multiple cabals, but the one I'm referring to is the pro USAConservative/GOP/bush, anti 9/11 CT, anti-liberal cabal. You can see them in action right now on the US State Terrorism article. I love how they smear anyone with an alternate view of 9/11 as being non RS in other areas of expertise. (i. e. Daniel Ganzer & Chatueffosky (sp)(Cabalist Tom Harrison 'ruled' on that) If that argument is valid, ANY claim on ANY subject from ANYone who believes that the earth is 6-10,000 years old is equally invalid, but since young earthers are EXCLUSIVELY conservative, such 'equal treatment' will NEVER be considered. Be well. FaAfA 13:54, 4 July 2007 (PDT)

You ask the multiple BryanFromPalatine socks if there is an pro-conservative bias on Wikipedia. The bias is against extremists, and if anything towards secular humanism. JzG 14:05, 4 July 2007 (PDT)

Nice attempt at a redirect while completely ignoring the very specific isue I raised -- you always were good at that. That's why you're such a wonderful Admin! ;-) FaAfA 14:14, 4 July 2007 (PDT)

Each article has it's own 'cabal'. If BFP or Joe Hazelton had been successful in recruiting the fighting forces of the 'full Cabal' to the Peter Roskam article they could have easily achieved their goals of a complete and utter whitewash. Sadly for them, many other Republicans were more deserving of The Cabal's targeted spin+whitewash campaigns. [Like gay male prostitute-cum-'journalist' Jeff Gannon] They can't fight every battle on Wiki. FaAfA 14:21, 4 July 2007 (PDT)

</end WA material>

A good left vs right cabal battle is being waged at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:State_te...e_United_States

But, pray tell, what LIBERAL Cabal Admin has joined into the fray, like Con Cabal Admin God-King Tom Harrison has? I don't see any. Just 'commoners'

The Con Cabal has lost some power since MONGREL got 'de-psyopped' and proof of their blatant votestacking and collusion focused unwanted attention on Morton D's Conspiracy Theorists Noticeboard. NuclearZero was one of their most valued members until he inexplicably turned against them and documented their malfeasance, for the world to see.
Kato
The 3 groups that most closely resemble a cabal on WP are
  1. The tight knit conservative cabal of MONGO, Tbeatty, Tom Harrison and co, which seems to have run out of steam.
  2. The Science cabal centered around Raul and others, editing on Global warming, intelligent design and so on.
  3. The pro Israel crowd. Nowhere on wikipedia do users so uniformly work together to retain control of articles. Behind the scenes organization is inevitable.
"Cabals" 1 and 2 have something in common. They both work to exclude extreme "unscientific" viewpoints from hot topic articles. In MONGO and co's case it was with the 9/11 articles. However, after some success in their 9/11 war, they became drunk with power and began to lump everything they didn't like or understand in with the 9/11 theorists. Sowing the seeds of their doom as enemies mounted. The Israel crowd are just old fashioned POV gangsters, armed and ready for action regardless of policies or guidelines, taking no prisoners along the way. In any other area of WP, someone like User:Isarig would have been indefinitely banned ages ago. Within the safety of the crowd's ongoing protection racket, Isarig has relative immunity.
Rootology
QUOTE(Kato @ Thu 5th July 2007, 6:50pm) *

The 3 groups that most closely resemble a cabal on WP are
  1. The tight knit conservative cabal of MONGO, Tbeatty, Tom Harrison and co, which seems to have run out of steam.

This will be the first gang to get knocked down with RFAR (beyond MONGO), deadminnings, and other nonsense. Tom is definitely pushing the envelope lately, and MONGO with outright bigotry and borderline racism are now going too far. Don't forget generally silent revert master Arthur Rubin. They've become ever more hostile and bold since MONGO was deadminned, and since the "leftifts" helped drive out conservative megatroll Bryan Hinnen.

• The Science cabal centered around Raul and others, editing on Global warming, intelligent design and so on.

• In theory, as their guys will always have the actual science on their side, they'll be able to push things through indefinitely. If you have a source validated by 4,500 scientists from 80 countries saying "Global Warming is real" and another source from three scientists, Exxon, and the United States White House saying it's not real, which is the valid source to cite? wink.gif

• The pro Israel crowd. Nowhere on wikipedia do users so uniformly work together to retain control of articles. Behind the scenes organization is inevitable.

• This group isn't going anywhere in the forseeable future. Too enmeshed, too strong, too many of them.

It occurs to me that a strategic fellow may wish to make an account that plays off as a conservative, pro-American (but respectfully so!), pro-science, anti global warming pro-Israelite. You'd be on a two to three month track to adminship if you were just good at juggling.
    GlassBeadGame
    QUOTE(Rootology @ Fri 6th July 2007, 11:57am) *

It occurs to me that a strategic fellow may wish to make an account that plays off as a conservative, pro-American (but respectfully so!), pro-science, anti global warming pro-Israelite. You'd be on a two to three month track to adminship if you were just good at juggling.

Or you could lock yourself in your room with a laptop all summer, doing mindless vandalism patrolling. This is the most common path to admin-ship and is open to completely talentless, squid pallid teenagers. No sophisticated skills needed.
    FNORD23
    QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Fri 6th July 2007, 11:59am) *

QUOTE(Rootology @ Fri 6th July 2007, 11:57am) *

Or you could lock yourself in your room with a laptop all summer, doing mindless vandalism patrolling. This is the most common path to admin-ship and is open to completely talentless, squid pallid teenagers. No sophisticated skills needed.

You must be watching Crockspot and Tbeatty!
    This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.