Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WikiYou: Sticking it to Wikipedia's Strict Anti-Liable Standards - Appscout
> Media Forums > Wikipedia in the Media
Google News

WikiYou: Sticking it to Wikipedia's Strict Anti-Liable Standards
Appscout, NY - 11 minutes ago
There are any number of ways for measuring financial success: happiness, accomplishments, financial security, material possessions--these days, however, ...
thekohser
QUOTE(Google News @ Thu 26th July 2007, 4:45pm) *

WikiYou: Sticking it to Wikipedia's Strict Anti-Liable Standards
Appscout, NY - 11 minutes ago
There are any number of ways for measuring financial success: happiness, accomplishments, financial security, material possessions--these days, however, ...

What are people's thoughts about this site, as well as Spock.com? I have an account on Spock, and so far, my experiments show that maybe one out of ten random people I know whom I search out, are actually accounted for. Then, when they're accounted, it's populated with information mostly from sites like MySpace and such. Places where the subjects have (most likely) uploaded information about themselves, anyway.

Still, I don't like where this seems to be headed -- and WikiYou especially seems headed toward the receiving end of a lawsuit.

Greg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.