Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HighRankings.com -- Paid editing and Wikipedia
> Media Forums > News Worth Discussing
thekohser
Some of you may be interested in the Durova-inspired thread that's getting underway at Jonathan Hochman's site, HighRankings.com.

Jonathan's an upstanding chap, but it just pains me to see either his failure or refusal to acquire the facts related to the history of paid editing on Wikipedia. I wrote a lengthy explanation that should clear it up, but we'll see how Durova and her ilk try to chop me to pieces.

Greg
Infoboy
Interesting that whenever the money that flows to Wales from Wikipedia is brought up, the evidence is ignored. He completely ignored every such statement.
thekohser
Even more laughable is when these supposedly open forums close threads because they're not going where the site owners want them to go. Why do I even waste my time?

Greg
Infoboy
QUOTE(thekohser @ Wed 8th August 2007, 7:14pm) *

Even more laughable is when these supposedly open forums close threads because they're not going where the site owners want them to go. Why do I even waste my time?

Greg

Wow, thats pretty lame.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.