Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cable news reporter makes contact
> Media Forums > News Worth Discussing
thekohser
I talked today with a cable network news reporter who wants to have me on his speed-dial. You see, his news program is going to be running "a bunch of stories in the next couple of months" about how "Wikipedia gets things wrong".

Should be fun. I'll keep you all posted. Sorry I'm not naming names or networks, but I don't want Jimbo calling this guy and putting the mind-rays to work. All in all, I think we can agree this is good news.

Greg
Derktar
QUOTE(thekohser @ Thu 11th October 2007, 8:11pm) *

I talked today with a cable network news reporter who wants to have me on his speed-dial. You see, his news program is going to be running "a bunch of stories in the next couple of months" about how "Wikipedia gets things wrong".

Should be fun. I'll keep you all posted. Sorry I'm not naming names or networks, but I don't want Jimbo calling this guy and putting the mind-rays to work. All in all, I think we can agree this is good news.

Greg

Good news indeed Mr. Kohs, keep us posted.
WhispersOfWisdom
Yes, indeed. Wonderful news. cool.gif
Nathan
Great news!
Firsfron of Ronchester
QUOTE(Nathan @ Fri 12th October 2007, 5:36pm) *

Great news!

As long as it's not Faux Fox News.

Congratulations, Greg.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.