Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cla68 being intimidated by MONGO/Crum375
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors
Piperdown
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=191138325

Look at Mongo telling Cla68 to get back in his place.

Look at Crum cry harrassment.

Your time is over, you two lying pieces of sh...
Miltopia
...itake mushrooms.

You're (sic) ongoing stalking of Slim is nullifying all the terrific FA's you have created. Cease and desist from this ongoing disruption please....please get back to article writing, which is by far your forte here and is much appreciated.--MONGO 14:18, 13 February 2008 (UTC)

Who knew that 4 talk page posts were the additive inverse of 19 featured articles???
Piperdown
QUOTE(Miltopia @ Wed 13th February 2008, 6:20pm) *

...itake mushrooms.

Lol !

My trip on WP was remniscent of another kind of mushroom. Bizarre reactions, some dyslexic typing, and a dry mouth. Not that I ever indulged in anything illegal in college....for all you know....I do like shit-take mushrooms. Sometimes with Poupon on toast, sometimes just with some gravy.

Your quote, and MONGO, reminds me of another blazing saddles excellent social commentary via shock humour scene...

[Bells]
The sheriff is coming!!
[bells]
The sheriff is a ni[bells]!

godbless cleavon little and gene wilder ;-)

Mongo just pawn in game of wikipedia....

Tiamut's comments on that page are DEJA-FREAKIN-VU for me....Slum pulled the same thing on me. Call you a sockpuppet/other demeaning epitath...when you politely inquire on talk page, blank it.....when next opportunity ariises, delete/restore away both sides of the conversation...
Piperdown
QUOTE(Miltopia @ Wed 13th February 2008, 6:20pm) *

You're (sic) ongoing stalking of Slim is nullifying all the terrific FA's you have created. Cease and desist from this ongoing disruption please....please get back to article writing, which is by far your forte here and is much appreciated.--MONGO 14:18, 13 February 2008 (UTC)

Who knew that 4 talk page posts were the additive inverse of 19 featured articles???

MONGO is that guy in comes in during mid-game to high-stick Gretzky, jab Lemiuex in the back with a low-stick, and concuss Lindross's head against the boards.

Then JzG comes in and curses over his unconscious body like a 12-Molsoned MacKenzie brother on the losing end of the spread.
Piperdown
more total BS. I don't care that it's "WAS" saying it or anyone else. It pervades and perverses WP, completely.

There is a Stockholm Syndrome on WP that has to end. This is not a startup of 10 editors with idiosyncrancies that require looking the other way for the greater good.

There are thousands of valued contributors to WP. Doing gymnastics to apologise and look the other way from one of the must serially abusive admins in the history of WP is a bad as the abuse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=191202856

SV has been largel muzzled by recent events already. Take away the admin bits officially, prevent her from ever banning anyone again, block her socks, tell her to stop editing BLPs of people she knew/knows in real life, and let her get back to putting allegations of antisemitism into every other BLP in existence, and fighting for PETA. She's good at it.

And do something about Crum375's administrative habits.
LamontStormstar
If WordBomb had done a lot of great FA's I wonder if he would have survived instead of being banned.
Achromatic
QUOTE(LamontStormstar @ Thu 14th February 2008, 12:23am) *

If WordBomb had done a lot of great FA's I wonder if he would have survived instead of being banned.

Why? It didn't save Giano's hide from his 12 month ban/block...
Aloft
Giano wasn't banned or blocked, unless I missed something.
gomi
Giano was put on some kind of "civility parole" or patrol, or poltroon, or something.

Achromatic
Woops, serves me right for not checking in on the latest ArbCom stuff. smile.gif
Moulton
It's a lot like the Punch and Judy Show. The characters takes turns whapping each other.
Amarkov
It's funny how many different ways that Arbcom has come up with to produce an effective ban.
Moulton
I'm partial to this one: "I have seen no evidence that the miscreant has any interest in editing an encylopedia."
Achromatic
QUOTE(Moulton @ Thu 14th February 2008, 8:13pm) *

I'm partial to this one: "I have seen no evidence that the miscreant has any interest in editing an encylopedia."

That one's made all the better by the fact it's usually trotted out by someone with some small percentage of article space edits in their last 500 edits.
Moulton
It's even more ironic when, unbeknownst to the blocking admin, the miscreant has previously written a peer-reviewed encyclopedia article for a real (print) encyclopedia. smile.gif
guy
I have seen no evidence that the miscreant has any interest in editing an encylopedia.

That's quite correct. He hasn't seen that encyclopaedia.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.