Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Must-see-WPTV....User:PatrickByrne's Editing
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors
Piperdown
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contr...ns/PatrickByrne

The most interesting new Wikipedian since....User:Mcuban. Another CEO who has also had a weiss war, lol. You guys forgot about that one. Weiss and Mark Cuban had a blog war too, and Gary also exacted some wikirevenge (or tried) there too.

this all puts the WP:BADSITES that "attack wikipedians" in a new light, as a great chunk of WP talk pages and even articles "attack" these 2 wikipedians in good standing. I expect Byrne to be banned any minute, as other complaining BLP people have been, but maybe his note about 2 journalists (that aren't galavanting around WP for 2 years bashing byrne as an occupational pursuit) are watching intently will give Jimmy pause to actually consult someone who knowswhatthefuckheisdoing first before messing up. Again.

byrne the boxer pulls no punches but does show "respect", and concessions to a person that has dishonestly done him wrong on WP, Slimmy. Byrne has shown a consistent sympathy for that sad situation, despite what hellfire has come from the other side of it.
WhispersOfWisdom
QUOTE(Piperdown @ Sun 24th February 2008, 9:57pm) *

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contr...ns/PatrickByrne

The most interesting new Wikipedian since....User:Mcuban. Another CEO who has also had a weiss war, lol. You guys forgot about that one. Weiss and Mark Cuban had a blog war too, and Gary also exacted some wikirevenge (or tried) there too.

this all puts the WP:BADSITES that "attack wikipedians" in a new light, as a great chunk of WP talk pages and even articles "attack" these 2 wikipedians in good standing. I expect Byrne to be banned any minute, as other complaining BLP people have been, but maybe his note about 2 journalists (that aren't galavanting around WP for 2 years bashing byrne as an occupational pursuit) are watching intently will give Jimmy pause to actually consult someone who knowswhatthefuckheisdoing first before messing up. Again.

byrne the boxer pulls no punches but does show "respect", and concessions to a person that has dishonestly done him wrong on WP, Slimmy. Byrne has shown a consistent sympathy for that sad situation, despite what hellfire has come from the other side of it.

I have said this before...the truth does set us free and I believe there will be a very large victory ahead for the shareholders of Overstock and a serious plunge in the quality of life for those lost souls out there that truly believe they can get away with a crime without doing the time.

This is not a recommendation to buy the stock and I do believe that I could get into trouble talking too much, albeit I have a great deal of respect for people that have integrity, sound morals, ethics, and the best interests of their shareholders at the helm of their charge.

Keep on keepin on PB. Faith is a very powerful blessing and it is indeed rewarded.
smile.gif LN.
Cedric
QUOTE(WhispersOfWisdom @ Sun 24th February 2008, 9:08pm) *

Keep on keepin on PB. Faith is a very powerful blessing and it is indeed rewarded.
smile.gif LN.

I second that emotion. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.