Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: !! is back!!
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors
Shalom
I noticed this fascinating request for a username change immediately after my own request at Wiktionary.

Link: http://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title....92_User:.21.21

It looks like cross-project communication is a little slow...
CrazyGameOfPoker
Nethack fan. Nice.
The Joy
QUOTE(Shalom @ Fri 13th June 2008, 12:16am) *

I noticed this fascinating request for a username change immediately after my own request at Wiktionary.

Link: http://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title....92_User:.21.21

It looks like cross-project communication is a little slow...

I think the sarcastic sockpuppet tag placed on !!'s user page after the Durova Secret Mailing List incident has the b'crats there on Wiktionary confused.
wikiwhistle
QUOTE(The Joy @ Fri 13th June 2008, 6:22am) *

I think the sarcastic sockpuppet tag placed on !!'s user page after the Durova Secret Mailing List incident has the b'crats there on Wiktionary confused.

Honestly, people can be like robots sometimes. If I was confronted by something like that I like to think I'd google or find out more on wiki before judging.
Giggy
!! is back? !!yay!!
dtobias
User:Risker seems to have censored my comments in that thread, overwriting them with his without even saying anything in the edit summary about it (usually people at least do a "removing un-helpful trolling" note when they do that).
wikiwhistle
QUOTE(dtobias @ Fri 13th June 2008, 1:13pm) *

User:Risker seems to have censored my comments in that thread, overwriting them with his without even saying anything in the edit summary about it (usually people at least do a "removing un-helpful trolling" note when they do that).

That's a little rude IMHO smile.gif
Giggy
Somehow Dan, I find Risker's comment more productive to the overall discussion than yours. Not saying that her blanking yours (through malice or edit conflict) was the best move, just sayin'...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.