Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jeanne_boleyn
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors
Eva Destruction
Where the hell do people like this fine contributor to the sum of human knowledge spring from? To save trawling through diffs, this is the barnstar in question. Anyone whose userpage says "My favourite personages from history are Anne Boleyn [...] and Lee Harvey Oswald" and "I am intrinsically quite refined, and possess enough of the required social graces to mix easily in polite society, yet I am also street-wise, and if needs be, can find my way nicely around the gutter" (and can't understand why "the Barnstar of Racial Purity" might be offensive) is obviously just the kind of person you want writing your biographical articles.
thekohser
It's the encyclopedia that "anyone can edit". This person falls into the set of "anyone". Ergo...
guy
"I've given the editor the standard "free speech does not apply on Wikipedia" speech. hbdragon88 (talk) 06:54, 25 June 2008 (UTC)"

So much for "Wikipedia is not censored".
Eva Destruction
QUOTE(guy @ Wed 25th June 2008, 5:01pm) *

"I've given the editor the standard "free speech does not apply on Wikipedia" speech. hbdragon88 (talk) 06:54, 25 June 2008 (UTC)"

So much for "Wikipedia is not censored".

In Hbdragon's defence, that "Not censored" bit means Wikipedia doesn't delete the fact that Santa isn't real to protect children (yes, that discussion really happened), not "any lunatic with a grudge can say whatever they like". At least in theory.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.