Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wikipedia is best to bring unbiased truth to the nation, let's all ... - OpEdNews
> Media Forums > News Worth Discussing
Newsfeed
Wikipedia is best to bring unbiased truth to the nation, let's all update it!
OpEdNews, PA -59 minutes ago
Whenever you do a search on Google, the first or second hit is often the Wikipedia link. What is so fantastic about Wikipedia? Well, it is an encyclopaedia, ...

View the article
Jon Awbrey
QUOTE(Newsfeed @ Tue 29th July 2008, 12:43pm) *

Never send to know for whom the [knol] tolls; it tolls for thee, WP.

Jon Done cool.gif
Saltimbanco
View the article

I think that this is, unwittingly, the most perfect article about Wikipedia I have ever seen. So many elements of what makes Wikipedia important are present here, most notably the unabashed faith in Wikipedia's accuracy along with an appeal to use it to promote a partisan message. Wikipedia's article on itself should have a link to this.
One
QUOTE(Saltimbanco @ Tue 29th July 2008, 5:21pm) *

View the article

I think that this is, unwittingly, the most perfect article about Wikipedia I have ever seen. So many elements of what makes Wikipedia important are present here, most notably the unabashed faith in Wikipedia's accuracy along with an appeal to use it to promote a partisan message. Wikipedia's article on itself should have a link to this.

You're right.

It's rare that we see the site praised for its neutrality by folks advocating its partisanship. Yet another confirmation of its left-leaning tendencies, I guess.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.