Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Democratic Underground
> Media Forums > Wikipedia in Blogland
thekohser
Complete drivel.

Sorry to even bring this to the attention of Wikipedia Review, but I wonder in this day and age how someone with the ability to write complete sentences could ever form the following constructions:

...Anyhow, the good thing about Wikipedia’s policy of “neutral point of view” is that it gives us a good idea of the prevalent points of view on an issue, and it also means that the Wikipedia editors are forced to be very careful about sticking to the facts and omitting their own opinions from their writing.

...Many articles are excellent to begin with and therefore are not in need of much improvement.

...It is meticulous about documenting its sources, it sticks to the facts and strives to clearly label opinions as opinions...

Again, I am really, really sorry for even bringing this up.
Milton Roe
QUOTE(thekohser @ Mon 11th May 2009, 12:17pm) *

Complete drivel.

Sorry to even bring this to the attention of Wikipedia Review, but I wonder in this day and age how someone with the ability to write complete sentences could ever form the following constructions:

It's possible to be able to write and still be completely ignorant of your subject. See "laziness." Or in journalism, a common result of "deadline."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.