Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Judge directs scary obsessive towards Wikipedia - NewsBiscuit (satire)
> Media Forums > Wikipedia in the Media
Newsfeed
•Judge directs scary obsessive towards Wikipedia
NewsBiscuit (satire), UK
A slightly creepy loner who has been frightening women in his neighbourhood by hanging around their houses and trying to talk to them about military history and Star Wars has been ordered by a judge to serve his community service on Wikipedia. ...

View the article
thekohser
So true, so true!

Great article. I feel much better for Carl, too.
GlassBeadGame
QUOTE(thekohser @ Sat 16th May 2009, 8:12am) *

So true, so true!

Well at least the good judge has figured out where creepy obsessive people belong. Too bad he hasn't any clue about the potential for harm he has unleashed. A community corrections facility combined with a day care into an "intergenerational center" is probably not a very good idea.
the fieryangel
QUOTE(GlassBeadGame @ Sat 16th May 2009, 2:59pm) *

QUOTE(thekohser @ Sat 16th May 2009, 8:12am) *

So true, so true!

Well at least the good judge has figured out where creepy obsessive people belong. Too bad he hasn't any clue about the potential for harm he has unleashed. A community corrections facility combined with a day care into an "intergenerational center" is probably not a very good idea.

Man, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. You can't make stuff like this up!
Firsfron of Ronchester
QUOTE(the fieryangel @ Sat 16th May 2009, 9:50am) *

Man, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. You can't make stuff like this up!

You do realize it's made up, right? dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.