Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clitoral damage
> Wikimedia Discussion > Editors > Notable editors > Will Beback
It's the blimp, Frank
There was another fuss about Will Beback at ANI which was rather uneventful. This doesn't seem to be one of the cases where he is using admin power to push POV. However, if you wade through the comments to the part about "clitoral damage," it is rather funny.
wikiwhistle
could you find the actual chunk/diff as although I can see the thread, I can't see the actual clit bit, and I want it. biggrin.gif
EricBarbour
* This si the first I've heard of User:Michael93555, but now that I look it's quite clear that the IP user is him. The tone and word usage are very similar, as are the topics of interest. The IP is obviously familiar with Wikipedia. I think a range block may be needed. Will Beback talk 19:21, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
* I think that that would be a good idea. But if you do the range block you would be blocking thousands of people and they wont be a able to edit. Do you think that I'm worth all of the clitoral damage. I know for a fact you all can't do a range block. But, I may be wrong. I hope you make a right choice. I don’t want to be responsible for this.--71.105.181.222 (talk)--209.44.123.5 (talk) 21:38, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
*o I'll do my best to avoid any "clitoral damage". Will Beback talk 21:42, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
+ The preceding comments must be recorded for posterity after this discussion closes... Shereth 21:47, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
# At the very least, that IP address has apparently been away from home too long. Baseball Bugs What's up, Doc? carrots 21:48, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
* Now that is funny! I lol'd. - NeutralHomer • Talk • 21:49, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
o Oh, you're just being pussies about it. HalfShadow 22:32, 31 July 2009 (UTC)

Not as funny as expected.....
Milton Roe
QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sat 1st August 2009, 2:01pm) *

* This si the first I've heard of User:Michael93555, but now that I look it's quite clear that the IP user is him. The tone and word usage are very similar, as are the topics of interest. The IP is obviously familiar with Wikipedia. I think a range block may be needed. Will Beback talk 19:21, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
* I think that that would be a good idea. But if you do the range block you would be blocking thousands of people and they wont be a able to edit. Do you think that I'm worth all of the clitoral damage. I know for a fact you all can't do a range block. But, I may be wrong. I hope you make a right choice. I don’t want to be responsible for this.--71.105.181.222 (talk)--209.44.123.5 (talk) 21:38, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
*o I'll do my best to avoid any "clitoral damage". Will Beback talk 21:42, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
+ The preceding comments must be recorded for posterity after this discussion closes... Shereth 21:47, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
# At the very least, that IP address has apparently been away from home too long. Baseball Bugs What's up, Doc? carrots 21:48, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
* Now that is funny! I lol'd. - NeutralHomer • Talk • 21:49, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
o Oh, you're just being pussies about it. HalfShadow 22:32, 31 July 2009 (UTC)

Not as funny as expected.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Adm...dministrator.29

No. But actually the mildly droll part is how this IP user, already nailed as multiple socker user:Michael93555 (uploader of all but one of the photos in Ridgecrest, California, including some nice ones) has got Beback and the crew thinking they can't deal with him except with wide range blocks, which of course they can't do. Michael93555 has taunted them by uploading a bunch of stale old IPs used by some Czech vandal POVer (he hates Poles!), pretending he has access to them all. Actually if you look at it, Mr. Ridgecrest is pretty well confined to a few Verizon IPs that geolocate to his same area of California in Victorville and Phelan. One has already been blocked, but they've so-far missed his main one at user:71.119.79.180 tongue.gif . Which is surely the same guy, as proven by this edit. biggrin.gif And also suggesting the user they're after is one Michael Price, a 27 y.o. guy who lives in Ridgecrest, and has the same MySpace address as user:Michael27ca already nailed as a sock of Mr. Ridgecrest photo guy, Michael93555. Duh.

But it's the usual thing: they can't bring themselves to sprotect Ridgecrest, California for long. Even from the horde of imaginary Czech Tor vandals that Price has set up to scare them. Beback, you're such a wanker!

(Hey, Kato, how'm I doing?)
EricBarbour
QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Sun 2nd August 2009, 2:12pm) *
But it's the usual thing: they can't bring themselves to sprotect Ridgecrest, California for long. Even from the horde of imaginary Czech Tor vandals that Price has set up to scare them. Beback, you're such a wanker!

Looks okay to me. Calling Beback a wanker is always a plus. biggrin.gif

Have you ever actually been to Ridgecrest? I have--one of the grimmest, ugliest, driest, deadest-looking cities in the California desert. Makes Bakersfield look like a world cultural capital.

Basically exists only to provide living quarters and services to China Lake NAS personnel and contractors. Supposedly there are no tall buildings in Ridgecrest, because they get so many earthquakes there. thumbsdown.gif
Milton Roe
QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sun 2nd August 2009, 4:51pm) *

QUOTE(Milton Roe @ Sun 2nd August 2009, 2:12pm) *

Looks okay to me. Calling Beback a wanker is always a plus. biggrin.gif

Have you ever actually been to Ridgecrest? I have--one of the grimmest, ugliest, driest, deadest-looking cities in the California desert. Makes Bakersfield look like a world cultural capital.

Basically exists only to provide living quarters and services to China Lake NAS personnel and contractors. Supposedly there are no tall buildings in Ridgecrest, because they get so many earthquakes there. thumbsdown.gif

I haven't been there. Michael P.'s photos make the place look pretty nice.

Yes, many of the editors there are also earthquake chasers. Some of the vandalism our Michael P. did with the IP account named, was to one of the bios of an earthquake predictor.

Michael himself is probably some military guy. Looks like one of those don't-ask-don't-tell ones, too, from his MySpace page photo. (NEVER vandalize WP by adding your own MySpace link-- how dumb IS that?). Perhaps he and Mr. Beback can get to together and find out of one of them has a brand-new pair of rollerskates that fits the other's key? wink.gif Bury the hatchet and also other stuff...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.