Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wikia takes down "Squirtage" wiki
> Media Forums > News Worth Discussing
thekohser
After extensive discussion here, the news media has finally picked up on this recent scandal.
EricBarbour
Ha ha ha..........96 references for female ejaculation.........Welcome to Nerdipedia!!

Greg, they must really despise you by now. Keep up the good work.
Zoloft
QUOTE(EricBarbour @ Sat 2nd October 2010, 8:56pm) *

Ha ha ha..........96 references for female ejaculation.........Welcome to Nerdipedia!!

Greg, they must really despise you by now. Keep up the good work.

That talk page was hilarious...
QUOTE('Travis of the cosmos')
By the way, to pre-empt any claims of bias: if anything my bias is toward the idea that female ejaculate is NOT urine. I recently had a sexual relationship with a squirter and I'd prefer to believe she didn't repeatedly pee on my bed.
thekohser
Thanks, guys. I personally enjoyed referring to Wikipedia as "the non-profit branch of Wikia".

So, who is voting a post like this one with ONE star?
Somey
QUOTE(thekohser @ Sun 3rd October 2010, 1:05pm) *

Well, there is squirting involved, after all!

It looks like that's been offset by more recent higher ratings, but I could go in via the back-end and make it 5 stars with a direct SQL update, if you want. smile.gif
Cock-up-over-conspiracy
QUOTE(thekohser @ Sun 3rd October 2010, 6:05pm) *
Thanks, guys. I personally enjoyed referring to Wikipedia as "the non-profit branch of Wikia".

Probably quite right, in a way. Spread the meme. Wikipedia was a goodwill, loss leader, to the furtherance of Jimbo's career which it has remained since.

That talk page bit is definitely WP:OR and I am not sure about the language Wikipedia topic though ... "embedded"?
Ejaculation is now firmly embedded in the popular culture

Shouldn't it be "female ejaculation is now firmly sprayed all over popular culture?
thekohser
QUOTE(Somey @ Mon 4th October 2010, 12:47am) *

... I could go in via the back-end and make it 5 stars with a direct SQL update, if you want. smile.gif

Nah, it looks like it's settled in at about its rightful place at 4 stars out of five.
wikieyeay
QUOTE(thekohser @ Sun 3rd October 2010, 7:05pm) *

The wikipedophiles
Derktar
QUOTE(thekohser @ Mon 4th October 2010, 6:25am) *

QUOTE(Somey @ Mon 4th October 2010, 12:47am) *

... I could go in via the back-end and make it 5 stars with a direct SQL update, if you want. smile.gif

Nah, it looks like it's settled in at about its rightful place at 4 stars out of five.

About the only time I bother to rate a thread is when I read an interesting thread that someone's given one star too, I always upvote 5.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.